Chiefs vs Patriots Monday Night Double Header

Bearerofnews

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

If they called "in the grasp", then it's dead then and there. I'd be pissed too. But if it's in the grasp, it's dead. And one mistake doesn't mean they should make others to compensate.

You're taking this way too serious and I responded in a joking manner, which I get can be hard to catch on a forum.

you can't joke right now, the pats are in their 1st year without brady missing their surprisingly very good new starter due to some whack virus on a monday night, my blood pressure is through the roof

Just now, Troy Brown said:

you can't joke right now, the pats are in their 1st year without brady missing their surprisingly very good new starter due to some whack virus on a monday night, my blood pressure is through the roof

and i'm still mad about the harry call last year 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tex said:

This isn't to help the Pats. This is really to help viewership in a way. I'm sure people would rather watch this than a blow out as bad as this is. lol

I hear what you're saying but i still think he'd rather see the pats lose by 80 than do anything to benefit them