STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

13 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

So who or what are you?

I'm a stormtrooper. I'm surprised nobody speculated it yesterday with the BBB situation. When he started lying about the message we received I was countervoting. I was trying to signal it.

As for my role, I can check people's items and sabotage their weapons

N1 I sabotaged Mwil (sorry). He had a little spat with me, and I didn't have a civ read on him at the time

N2 I tried to sabotage Ruskie. He had no weapon. This is also why I originally voted for him to get the power the other day - because I knew for certain he wasn't a jedi

N3 I tried to sabotage Glen. However I was redirected onto someone else (I presume they know who they are, but for now I'll not out them because I don't want scum to know they might be vulnerable)

27 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

"I don't like that Squire guy either, Roger Roger" Droid 1 bzzts.

VC

squire12 - 9 - Blue, Hockey4djh, ET80, Mwil23, Tk3, AFlaccoSeagulls, Counselor, Droid 1, Dayboyle

Tk3 - 3 - The Orca, squire12, RuskieTitan

Hockey4djh - 1 - kingseanjohn

AFlaccoSeagulls - 1 - SwAg

Blue - 1 - squire12

Yet to vote: JoshstraDaymus, bcb1213

16 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

squire12 - 10 - Blue, Hockey4djh, ET80, Mwil23, Tk3, AFlaccoSeagulls, Counselor, Droid 1, Dayboyle, JoshstraDaymus

Tk3 - 3 - The Orca, squire12, RuskieTitan

Hockey4djh - 1 - kingseanjohn

AFlaccoSeagulls - 1 - SwAg

Blue - 1 - squire12

Yet to vote: bcb1213

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@TheKillerNachomove both my votes to tk3 please.

Who stole my 2nd vote?

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm a stormtrooper. I'm surprised nobody speculated it yesterday with the BBB situation. When he started lying about the message we received I was countervoting. I was trying to signal it.

As for my role, I can check people's items and sabotage their weapons

N1 I sabotaged Mwil (sorry). He had a little spat with me, and I didn't have a civ read on him at the time

N2 I tried to sabotage Ruskie. He had no weapon. This is also why I originally voted for him to get the power the other day - because I knew for certain he wasn't a jedi

N3 I tried to sabotage Glen. However I was redirected onto someone else (I presume they know who they are, but for now I'll not out them because I don't want scum to know they might be vulnerable)

tenor.gif?itemid=18090922

18 minutes ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=18090922

Oh I'm sorry.. the most scummy player of the game is trying to play civ now?

You made a claim about Pickle, and you had a lineup of "bigger fish" to be lynched ahead of you

Suddenly, they all die in one night, and your info about Pickle is exposed as being a lie, so you try to get ahead of it with a fake claim to try to save yourself - I know, YOU of all people would NEVER fake a claim

Your claimed role/wincon makes NO sense and you already proved to have lied about some aspects of it

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Oh I'm sorry.. the most scummy player of the game is trying to play civ now?

You made a claim about Pickle, and you had a lineup of "bigger fish" to be lynched ahead of you

Suddenly, they all die in one night, and your info about Pickle is exposed as being a lie, so you try to get ahead of it with a fake claim to try to save yourself - I know, YOU of all people would NEVER fake a claim

Your claimed role/wincon makes NO sense and you already proved to have lied about some aspects of it

I have no info about Pickle. All I know is Motti is in the game, which everyone thought (myself included) that Pickle was claiming him. So someone didn't counter claim or possibly doesn't know what their character is which given this cast of players is believable

My wincon is what it is, take that up with Nacho...its annoying cause I'm never gonna win one like that, but now I have been unleashed 

I caught you, just face it 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I have no info about Pickle. All I know is Motti is in the game, which everyone thought (myself included) that Pickle was claiming him. So someone didn't counter claim or possibly doesn't know what their character is which given this cast of players is believable

No, you quite transparently lied.