STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

28 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Wtf is with people showing up and being like here I’ll vote for no one and then hop on whatever wagon exists when I get back.

I mean I just don't wanna get modkilled if something happens and I end up not voting tomorrow. And it's not about waiting for a bandwagon, it's literally just waiting for any of these guys to respond so we can get more information to work with in regards to that list.

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

By all means do so. It just annoys me like when you are scum and you try to play off you don't know how a jail works. 

Like there should be no reason he thought what he did or couldn't figure it out with what I provided. Makes no sense to me. 

Guess I'm just being annoying as means of showing my frustration

he did say you were the "least incriminating" of all the people he got info on.

i need your orca eyes on this list of 4.

it feels like you know why blues move failed on you, so at least you know hes partially honest at worst. 

43 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Okay, lets settle this with a question and answer phase

@Matts4313 Bachelor number 1: Why did you keep me alive last game i was in, even though i wrecked the scum hard. I like that quality in a scum

@Pickle Rick - Bachelor number 2: Same question to you. Why keep me alive, even though i was (again) responsible for the deaths of both twins.

@Glen  - Bachelor number 3: We have had some LOLs. Are they gone or nah?

@Tugboat - Bachelor number 4: You are quite mysterious. I dont know where you stand this game. Where do you see your vote going to in 5 days?

Bc your moves are as smooth as a double cross.

tenor.gif?itemid=15759791

31 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

okay another minigame

Fondle, Lick, Slap (kinda like F, Marry, Kill)

Contestants:

@Matts4313

@Pickle Rick

@Tugboat

@Glen

for each three of your opponents on the block, you have to choose which one to fondle, who to lick,  and who to slap

Fondle tugboat with cousnelor 

Lick matts with forge 

Slap Glen until he is lifeless with swags rotting corpse

IH78Nnm.gif

• Like 1

lol @ Orca trying to clear himself based on his ability when I explicitly said multiple times it was the flavor text that got me suspicious.

Like, maybe Nacho is just getting imaginative with the flavor text or whatever, but there are vastly more Rebels that plausibly fit the flavor text than Imperials based on the original trilogy.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

lol @ Orca trying to clear himself based on his ability when I explicitly said multiple times it was the flavor text that got me suspicious.

Like, maybe Nacho is just getting imaginative with the flavor text or whatever, but there are vastly more Rebels that plausibly fit the flavor text than Imperials based on the original trilogy.

what about the flavor text for swag?

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

he did say you were the "least incriminating" of all the people he got info on.

i need your orca eyes on this list of 4.

it feels like you know why blues move failed on you, so at least you know hes partially honest at worst. 

So we have

Pickle, Swag, and myself according to Blue

And that was turned into

Pickle, Daniel, Glen, Tug, Matts

Blue said he was redirected from Swag to Daniel, and he failed on me and I assume 1 of the last 3 was also thrown in randomly to get 5 names (happened that way in a star trek game from Nacho)

Blue said 3 alignments. Galactic, Rebel and unknown 3rd

Matts feels like scum again but I'm not sure he would take the same approach again so soon

Tug is an unknown but doesn't feel like he is with anyone or a survivor role 

Pickle id wager is the most likley 3rd alignment and might be survivor based on his posting 

So I'd vote Glen 

23 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I mean I just don't wanna get modkilled if something happens and I end up not voting tomorrow. And it's not about waiting for a bandwagon, it's literally just waiting for any of these guys to respond so we can get more information to work with in regards to that list.

You’re good with me buttercup

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Thats laughable