Is it risky for Reich to stand by Rivers too much ???

HOF19

As in if the Rivers ship sinks(or the Colts owner gets fed-up with Rivers ) Reich would be wise to NOT go down with it by supporting Rivers too much. (Unless Reich tells Colts owner ...."If Rivers goes I go with him ".) If so than Colt will need a new coach .

Edited by HOF19

Dan Orlovsky

@danorlovsky7
· 1h
The @Colts are a really good sound football team. Rivers has hurt them for most of this season. They’re not built style wise to have a QB be reckless with the ball. Play great defense-run the ball-be efficient as a QB. He’s holding this team back.

21 minutes ago, HOF19 said:
Dan Orlovsky

@danorlovsky7
· 1h
The @Colts are a really good sound football team. Rivers has hurt them for most of this season. They’re not built style wise to have a QB be reckless with the ball. Play great defense-run the ball-be efficient as a QB. He’s holding this team back.

But their running game sucks ever since Mack went down. 

And the Indianapolis local media is fed-up with him >>>>>>> Indianapolis newspaper INDYSTAR headline >>>>> "Colts vs. Browns: Twitter lets Philip Rivers have it: 'He's holding this team back'".......Article link >>>>>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/colts-vs-browns-twitter-lets-philip-rivers-have-it-hes-holding-this-team-back/ar-BB19VeWg?ocid=uxbndlbing

But in all seriousness. I agree that he’s costing them and cost the Chargers. I don’t think he’s a HOF like a few have argued over the years.

Anyways before I go on a tangent per usual, I do think they should ask around at the trade deadline. But they had an opportunity at Cam Newton yet CHOSE Rivers. It was a foolish endeavor to begin with. Cam would’ve made that team a legit contender.