Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Play better bc none of that is factually true and I'm owning you now just like swag (see the post above). 

You make it seem like I said 2 scum left when I clearly said 2 mafia left and I proved it.  Keep up with this **** bc you just gonna look like a fool like swag 

The only thing you own is a lack of humility and self-awareness

I started to read up, but all the nonsense from this game got in the way and after lunch I somehow was like an additional 10 pages behind, and I'm just not about catching up that much. 

So BBB  has been red lettered, and I'm just going to roll with that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

Can I just mention that I love how I went from being on Rick's scum list D1 to one of his top Town reads on D3, even though I was (according to bcb) protected on N1 and Pickle is claiming to be Town protector but didn't target me

Are you now admitting you lie in mafia, this would be gound breaking if true (this is a question not an acusation).  

I asked you d2 if you were town and you said yes and you never lie.  @bcb1213 does not know that someone protected you.  He probably failed a move on you and is stupidly thinking its bc a lrotect despite protects NEVER working that way in an orca game 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You really need to unpack the MWil and Daniel confessing bit too.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I mean, he's flat-out making up the Mwil confessing bit, I assume he's just misrepresenting the Daniel stuff.

What, you guys don't remember me admitting that I'm Hitler on Day 1?

Can't believe you missed that.

Long post about possible scummates for bbb incoming.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I started to read up, but all the nonsense from this game got in the way and after lunch I somehow was like an additional 10 pages behind, and I'm just not about catching up that much. 

So BBB  has been red lettered, and I'm just going to roll with that. 

All of this is for the best.

Please consider murdering bcb tonight, since he's admitted non-Town and may or may not be a threat to our wincon. Thank you!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Are you now admitting you lie in mafia, this would be gound breaking if true (this is a question not an acusation).  

I asked you d2 if you were town and you said yes and you never lie.  @bcb1213 does not know that someone protected you.  He probably failed a move on you and is stupidly thinking its bc a lrotect despite protects NEVER working that way in an orca game 

I've lied several times in Mafia since then, lol

Amazing how you're willing to bend over backwards to avoid having to apply your own logic in a situation that doesn't fit your agenda.