Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

On Day 2, he attacked Forge early after Forge admitted to killing Malf.  Blue defended him after my push a little, and during the height of the push against bbb, Glen put out his scumlist which included both investigators and no BBB.  He then changed his vote to BBB almost immediately after Dome outted bcb.  Long enough after that there had been discussion, but not so soon after that it was reasonable to conclude that he posted before seeing Dome's post.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that his scumlist was 6 players long.  And despite him changing his vote to BBB when Dome came and outted bcb, BBB was not one of those 6.

22 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Are you now admitting you lie in mafia, this would be gound breaking if true (this is a question not an acusation).  

I asked you d2 if you were town and you said yes and you never lie.  @bcb1213 does not know that someone protected you.  He probably failed a move on you and is stupidly thinking its bc a lrotect despite protects NEVER working that way in an orca game 

I targeted butters. My flavor was screwed up enough were it could be a couple of things 

Squire on the other hand got 

"Squire attempted 2* reach blue but was scared away" 

*Put number instead of to above in case quoting rules apply here 

26 minutes ago, Forge said:

I started to read up, but all the nonsense from this game got in the way and after lunch I somehow was like an additional 10 pages behind, and I'm just not about catching up that much. 

So BBB  has been red lettered, and I'm just going to roll with that. 

16 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Hmmm remember when I was on BBB 

9 minutes ago, TLO said:

bbb I guess 

Vote Count:

9 BBB- Daniel, Swag, Mwil, Swoosh, Matts, Blue, Forge, Counselor, TLO

5 Swag- Jason, Josh, Counselor, Pickle, BBB

1 Bcb- Glen