Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I already said I did.  

You should be lynched for doing something so selfish. 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

So now you know bbb is scum? Something no else knows is correct, not even swoosh.....

🚨🚨🚨

Swoosh got a red letter on him. Someone tampering with the results on BBB's end is far fetched. Someone tampering with Swoosh is possible, but look at BBB's post since being ousted. He is by far our best lynch candidate. 

1 hour ago, Blue said:

It's obvious Buff is scum and should be the vote today, so let's consider Pickle's multiball theory.

We know main Mafia faction is red. There are likely four, probably more like five members of that group. We have at least two confirmed purple third-party roles. That makes for 6-7 non-Town in a 23-player game, right about in line with the expected 33% of non-Town.

If there is a fourth group in this game, it's likely either a two-man group (hello Nazgul and Jason!) or cult with very limited recruitment. Neither of which fits with Pickle's adamant claims that there would be SS and Gestapo scum factions.

I think Purple is the cult. 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

I have emphatically said repeatedly that there will be no Gestapo faction.  If they are in the game they are with Hitler.  

This is a flat out lie. You have repeatedly said there is a Gestapo, but you think they are possibly Hitler-aligned. 

25 minutes ago, Forge said:

I started to read up, but all the nonsense from this game got in the way and after lunch I somehow was like an additional 10 pages behind, and I'm just not about catching up that much. 

So BBB  has been red lettered, and I'm just going to roll with that. 

If you have a hit, I suggest BCB.

18 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Matts4313 IS THE JOAT

PROBABLY SCUM THE VOICE HAS TOLD ME BEFORE THE BIG SILENCE  

IM YELLING SO YOU KNOW IM TALKING TO GOD AGAIN

Not the JOAT, so your birdie is not infallible. 

BCB is making me post this "Dak Prescott is the worst qb in the NFC east"

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I targeted butters. My flavor was screwed up enough were it could be a couple of things 

Squire on the other hand got 

"Squire attempted 2* reach blue but was scared away" 

*Put number instead of to above in case quoting rules apply here 

Sounds like someone jailed him.  Good to know he was not protected.  

Just now, Blue said:

Pickle is willing to buy that there is a jailer and a doctor among Town, but not two doctors.

I guess that's not totally unreasonable, but he just assumed Swag was a doctor and not a bodyguard, so lol.

To be fair on one thing of Pickle's, the flavor of Swag's claim almost has to be a doctor instead of a bodyguard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Pickle is willing to buy that there is a jailer and a doctor among Town, but not two doctors.

I guess that's not totally unreasonable, but he just assumed Swag was a doctor and not a bodyguard, so lol.

Swag flat out claimed protector.  I considered he was a jailer but he quadruple downed on the protector and claims he did not use his move on you n1.  Meaning my assumptions are most likely accurate 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Probably because I havent claimed what my night move is.

BCB is making me post this "Dak Prescott is the worst qb in the NFC east"

You claimed you knew pickle went nowhere... there’s only a few things it could be. 

are you really not the JOAT? I trust my info.