Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

1 hour ago, Glen said:

you are no ET

DON'T YOU EVER SPEAK TO @Forge LIKE THAT AGAIN OR I'LL RIP YOUR COVID STAINED LUNGS OUT AND USE THEM AS A FLOTATION DEVICE THE NEXT TIME I GO SWIMMING!

HE'S A NATIONAL TREASURE!!!!

59 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think both @ET80 and I agree that is a good thing. This world can barely take one Forge and one ET. Can you imagine two Forges or two ets?

... only in my dreams. I see a field of me. Endless, endless rows of me.

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

DON'T YOU EVER SPEAK TO @Forge LIKE THAT AGAIN OR I'LL RIP YOUR COVID STAINED LUNGS OUT AND USE THEM AS A FLOTATION DEVICE THE NEXT TIME I GO SWIMMING!

HE'S A NATIONAL TREASURE!!!!

... only in my dreams. I see a field of me. Endless, endless rows of me.

never @ me again scrub lord

4 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

You know I hate claiming.
But in this case I truly didn't have the option to keep quiet since my wonderful partner (Jason) outed us for some reason.

A vote for Jason is a losing vote here.

Not that I don't believe you, I'm just not convinced.

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

You know I hate claiming.
But in this case I truly didn't have the option to keep quiet since my wonderful partner (Jason) outed us for some reason.

A vote for Jason is a losing vote here.

Would you rather have had me lynched?

On second thought, don’t answer that.

I fail to see how this hurts you tbh. You shouldn’t be targeted by scum Bc your ability doesn’t do anything of value and you shouldn’t be targeted by town Bc you are town. So, I’m sorry if I screwed your game up. Maybe get into the discord chat next time before waiting 24 hours.

/shrugs

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Would you rather have had me lynched?

On second thought, don’t answer that.

I fail to see how this hurts you tbh. You shouldn’t be targeted by scum Bc your ability doesn’t do anything of value and you shouldn’t be targeted by town Bc you are town. So, I’m sorry if I screwed your game up. Maybe get into the discord chat next time before waiting 24 hours.

/shrugs

I'm not going to be targeted by scum because I suck at mafia and don't make the right reads.

• Like 1

Jason going uber defensive 11 minutes after the game starts is just odd.

Maybe thats his play style who knows, LIS never played with him before.

Naz confirming what Jason said really doesn't take the target off their backs completely.. Because if they're both scum this is at least their best ditch effort to try and get 1 or more town voted off before they're outed

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Jason going uber defensive 11 minutes after the game starts is just odd.

Maybe thats his play style who knows, LIS never played with him before.

Naz confirming what Jason said really doesn't take the target off their backs completely.. Because if they're both scum this is at least their best ditch effort to try and get 1 or more town voted off before they're outed

Meh, I tend to believe that's unlikely.  I put out the Naz vote to see if there was any pushback from anyone, which I would expect if the scumgroup is playing risky.  And the only one to push back on it was you.

I've never played with Jason before, but Naz always self preserves.  I don't see him sticking his own neck out for a scummate who outed himself so quickly.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Meh, I tend to believe that's unlikely.  I put out the Naz vote to see if there was any pushback from anyone, which I would expect if the scumgroup is playing risky.  And the only one to push back on it was you.

I've never played with Jason before, but Naz always self preserves.  I don't see him sticking his own neck out for a scummate who outed himself so quickly.

I think its quite unlikely as well the more I think about it.

Jason outing just Naz is kinda odd if he were scum.

But also since Jason outed Naz early on. If Jason were revealed to be scum, Naz would/should be the immediate D2 vote

18 minutes ago, Glen said:

I think its quite unlikely as well the more I think about it.

Jason outing just Naz is kinda odd if he were scum.

But also since Jason outed Naz early on. If Jason were revealed to be scum, Naz would/should be the immediate D2 vote

Yup. If that happens scum deserves to lose. But it won’t- Bc I’m town and you’ll see that I’m town and everything I said wa true.

Edited by jasonwbantle
Grammar