Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

On 10/16/2020 at 9:21 AM, Pickle Rick said:

I left all my jokes at the repair shop bc they need fixing 🤣

Now onto bigger and better things.  Why the tunnel on Bantle swag?

If you look at his previous games I feel more than confident that Bantle is town.  Seems much more likely that he got his role and alignment and just didn't know who was scum, town, or indy.   

On 10/16/2020 at 9:26 AM, Pickle Rick said:

Swag is on the run gents.  

On 10/16/2020 at 9:37 AM, Pickle Rick said:

Swag

Glen

Counselor 

Mwil

Daniel

Buffy 

Wow this list is longer than I thought.  So who here would be bad/lazy town.  Counselor and Buffy maybe.  

So maybe it is between

Swag

Glen 

Mwil

Daniel 

On 10/16/2020 at 12:17 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah tunnel.  Almost all of these are to or about bantle being scum lol

On 10/16/2020 at 12:18 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Do it, you cowardly scum 

On 10/16/2020 at 12:23 PM, Pickle Rick said:

I was part of the resistance last game and was mafia.  Keep spinning the falsehoods scum dog. 

On 10/16/2020 at 12:26 PM, Pickle Rick said:

swag is not worse, he is just scum. 

On 10/16/2020 at 1:15 PM, Pickle Rick said:

You trying to say the 2nd or 3rd most intelligent person with regards to the movie (behind the host and maybe 1 other) doesn't know who the bad guys are.  Did you just wanna waive the white flag this early for a reason? 

On 10/16/2020 at 1:18 PM, Pickle Rick said:

100% scum tell by swag here. 

On 10/16/2020 at 1:29 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Lmao.  You do realize this game is based on the movie which is a pretty accurate representation of the actual events 

On 10/16/2020 at 1:39 PM, Pickle Rick said:

swag: rick doesn't know if nazis are bad

swag: someone with a grade school education and seen the movie knows everything 

pickle rick: glad I have more education then almost anyone here an an IQ close to genius level lol.  

On 10/16/2020 at 1:55 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Claiming orca is giving me any type of information what so ever.  Almost everytime that someone has ever pushed this crack pot theory recently they have been scum.  Including swag 

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Lol.  Naz didn't edit a post that contained a vote.   Swag and blue pushing real hard for a claimed Mason to be killed.  Maybe you all will wake up to swag being scum before he kills everyone 

16 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I have, if you bother reading 

So, I feel like I just wasted like 15 minutes of time sifting through these posts.

Is the Pickle case on Swag
1.  pushed bantle among other players for the early question of whether Hitler would be good or bad
2.  Something about a scum tell that is not very well explained by my understanding
3.  swag lied about something
4.  2 games ago Pickle was right and hence is right this game

@Pickle Rick  is there something more to your case?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

So, I feel like I just wasted like 15 minutes of time sifting through these posts.

Is the Pickle case on Swag
1.  pushed bantle among other players for the early question of whether Hitler would be good or bad
2.  Something about a scum tell that is not very well explained by my understanding
3.  swag lied about something
4.  2 games ago Pickle was right and hence is right this game

@Pickle Rick  is there something more to your case?

You left wanting to have swags baby off the list

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Lmao.  What desire.  There was less than 5 minutes left and no way mission was not gonna be the lynch. I wanted to see if tlo would vote cousnelor.   Are you reading. 

OK..... TLO voted Counselor.   What did that tell you?  what did info or insight did you gain?

After the nights events everyone went home for the evening. The next day when the Resistance stepped outside they saw a horrible sight. A man was slumped over on the curb of the street. The group looked around and couldnt see much else so they inched closer. As the group approached the man, someone said "Look, there is a bullet casing". The group started examing the man. They found a single bullet hole through the right eye. After a closer examination, the group found the man's wallet

@Malfatron is dead. He was  General of Infantry Friedrich Olbricht, German Resistance Aligned

The group shocked at Olbricht's death the group looked around to see if anything else happened at night. They came up to another man who was hanging from a window. The group screamed for him to hold on as they burst through the door and up the stairs looking for the room he had come out of. They found the window and pulled the man in quickly. The group saw the man's eyes roll back into oblivion. The group searched the man and found out who he was

@TheKillerNacho is dead. He was General Field Marshal Erwin von Witzleben. German Resistance Aligned

It is now D2. Night 2 will be Sunday at 10 PM EST