Dexter: New Blood - Ep 1

INbengalfan

This has definitely been excellent but someone please show me what I missed b/c there was a massive plot hole last episode.

Spoiler

Did they take down the cameras where the buck was shot? They obviously would see Dexter running around and dragging that coat via the thermals.

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

17 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

This has definitely been excellent but someone please show me what I missed b/c there was a massive plot hole last episode.

Hide contents

Did they take down the cameras where the buck was shot? They obviously would see Dexter running around and dragging that coat via the thermals.

They said there were blind spots in the cameras because it's only used for wildlife.

On 11/28/2021 at 2:29 AM, Deadpulse said:

Ish is about to get to a new gear. I really hope Curt is working with someone, that side of things seems a bit too straightforward ATM

It does, but we just found out about him last episode so it is still pretty new. And the trailer for next week might mean that storyline is coming to an end (not sure who was in that last clip though).

I'm loving this season so far. I was nervous before it started but I can't really have asked for much more. I'm just hoping we get another season where he goes back to his "kill someone new every episode" type thing but that might not be possible. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

I'm loving this season so far. I was nervous before it started but I can't really have asked for much more. I'm just hoping we get another season where he goes back to his "kill someone new every episode" type thing but that might not be possible. 

Definitely not the ride I thought we’d be on but I’m enjoying it a lot too.

Man, that smile at the end.

Spoiler

Harrison killing Dexter is too on the nose, right?

9 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Hide contents

Harrison killing Dexter is too on the nose, right?

It might be chalk, but would be a perfect ending to the series IMO.

EDIT: After all this time, I still don't know how to do spoilers.

Edited by JonStark

After reading reviews I thought this season was going to be fan service and not that great. 

Wow. I was wrong. Don’t listen to the reviews. This season is absolutely amazing. It blows Season 3 and 5-8 out of the water IMO. I’d still have Seasons 1, 2, and 4 over it, which are three of the best seasons for any show ever made, but this season is pretty good. 

Only annoying part is my girlfriend and friends both agree Harrison is not a good actor and an overall boring character. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, BayRaider said:

After reading reviews I thought this season was going to be fan service and not that great. 

Wow. I was wrong. Don’t listen to the reviews. This season is absolutely amazing. It blows Season 3 and 5-8 out of the water IMO. I’d still have Seasons 1, 2, and 4 over it, which are three of the best seasons for any show ever made, but this season is pretty good. 

Only annoying part is my girlfriend and friends both agree Harrison is not a good actor and an overall boring character. 

Yup I was super nervous that it would just be pandering to nostalgia but it's actually a good story and somehow a great continuation after the way the series ended. 

• Like 1

What a way to end the episode. Things really got ramped up in those last 15-20 minutes. Next week is going to be big.

Also thought it was interesting how Harrison looked at Dexter after the match when he asked about Kurt like "how did you know that's what he told me?".