Dexter: New Blood - Ep 1

INbengalfan

• 9 months later...

watching that trailer made me remember how great Hall was at portraying Dexter. If the show did not fall off a cliff, his role would be put up there with the other great TV actors of that era(gandolfini, Cranston, Ham etc..). I hope this turns out to be good. I miss seeing Dexter doing Dexter things

• Like 1

11 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Pretty sure even Michael C. Hall said they were all running on fumes at the end and just wanted to get it over with.

Just annoys me that a show that was so great seemingly had no plan for how to end it.

14 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Pretty sure even Michael C. Hall said they were all running on fumes at the end and just wanted to get it over with.

I feel like that happens far too often.  24 felt like that, until they announced that it was in its final season, and it finished with a bang as he tied up loose ends.  

5 hours ago, 43M said:

Just annoys me that a show that was so great seemingly had no plan for how to end it.

1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

I feel like that happens far too often.  24 felt like that, until they announced that it was in its final season, and it finished with a bang as he tied up loose ends.  

I wish more shows would just either end on their terms (Breaking Bad) or take a break and come back later (Sherlock, Curb)

Like this new season shows they could've addressed Deb finding out and wrapped up Miami sooner, and then pick up later with a new chapter of his life.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2021 at 9:48 AM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

If we can get anywhere on S1-4's level, that would be fantastic. My expectations are S5 or 6 though. Still, trailer looks damn good.

I’ll gladly take a new Hanks & Olmos tier season. I always think to that season for some of the good post s4. 

• Like 1