Lewan Possible Torn ACL? (Confirmed)

ttitansfan4life

10 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Where is Lewan ranked among LTs at this stage of his career? How good of year was Lewan having?

Probably a top five LT. It’s tough to really evaluate him this year though, because he was missing significant time in each of the last three games. But he is almost always on an island on the blind side and hasn’t allowed a sack this year, so obviously having to slide protection towards the LT will now put a lot more pressure on Kelly.

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Probably a top five LT. It’s tough to really evaluate him this year though, because he was missing significant time in each of the last three games. But he is almost always on an island on the blind side and hasn’t allowed a sack this year, so obviously having to slide protection towards the LT will now put a lot more pressure on Kelly.

Ok. I feel this would hurt us a lot more if our offense wasn’t as talented as is it is. I think you can get creative with our TE depth, when we play teams with a better pass rush. It sucks but my optimistic side says 4 weeks from now we won’t be talking about as a crazy problem.

3 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I’ve seen the damn light. 

ive given my faith to this team that I love so dearly 

took me twenty years. But here I am

Welcome to the optimistic train bro! I've been driving it for quite some time. Pick a seat. Plenty of leg room and the amenities!?  Top notch!  :)