SNF: Rams @ 49ers

mw2noobbuster

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

I mean, you do. One of the two times, regardless. Doing it the first time just gives you info sooner. It isn't going for 2 when they don't have to.

Haha, yeah but it makes you feel like you've lost the game sooner.

Honestly, maybe there is some wisdom to doing it ASAP if you know you have to at some point. If you miss it, now you have that info sooner and could possibly change your plans if necessary. If you miss it on your second TD, you're dead in the water.

6 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Untitled.jpg

JG's name doesn't belong anywhere near Dan Marino or even Luck for that matter.  I didn't watch Otto so I'll save for that. 

This is why I think correlating team wins/losses to QBs is extremely flawed. The NFL is too much of a team sport. It's not like the NBA where one single player can make a big difference as a whole. 

35 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

JG's name doesn't belong anywhere near Dan Marino or even Luck for that matter.  I didn't watch Otto so I'll save for that. 

This is why I think correlating team wins/losses to QBs is extremely flawed. The NFL is too much of a team sport. It's not like the NBA where one single player can make a big difference as a whole. 

Don't think SNF was saying he's on their level. Just putting out the numbers regardless of context. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Anyway, 49ers won, but ehhh...still don't look that crisp. Kind of a whatever W. 

However to quote Dana Stubblefield (which I hate doing now): 

Wow you went there huh??

I knew this was coming. I'm encouraged that Goff played so badly and if Kupp just catches the damn ball, game could have been tied.

Rams adjusted on D in the second half, but even still, felt like the Niners played well and the Rams played horribly and the game only ended up being an 8 point win. Can't wait to play them again

20 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

Tannehill >> Goff

Thats not the point. The point is that it took a while for Tannehill was trash in the beginning and people wrote him off. 

Goff now is more accomplished and better than Tannehill was at that age. 

Goffs bad game is a 2 TD (which should be 3 if Kupp didn't drop one) and 1 pick performance whereas before it would be like 0 tds and 2 picks. 

Also alot of fault goes on McVay for abandoning the run in the first half before he brought it back in the second half. 

For people who say Goff sucks, I'm curious what exactly did he do/not do today that makes him suck?

Edited by rocky_rams
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Woods is a 2A for me. I don't know what what to do with Kupp yet. 

I've been a fan of the all around game Woods provides though. 

Kupp is overrated.

Don't get me wrong he's good all around but for anyone saying he's our best receiver or that he's a top 15 receiver is kidding themselves. 

He always has one crucial drop each game