2020 World Series: Tampa Bay Rays vs Los Angeles Dodgers

BayRaider

5 hours ago, candyman93 said:

If the dodgers lose tomorrow, I think they’d losing game 7. 

It's possible, but you'll have Buehler starting and Kershaw will be available out of the pen, so they'll have the best pitching situation they've had all series.

Need the Dodgers to close it out tonight. I dont think my heart can take another game 7 World Series.  

If the Dodgers have a lead in the 9th and its a one or two run lead they better put Buehler out there to close it out. 

Edited by agarcia34

9 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Need the Dodgers to close it out tonight. I dont think my heart can take another game 7 World Series.  

If the Dodgers have a lead in the 9th and its a one or two run lead they better put Buehler out there to close it out. 

That would dumb. Urias would make more sense. 

55 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

No it’s not dumb. It’s a close out game and if it’s the top of the 9th and they’re up you go to your best pitcher and that is Buehler. You’re not thinking about game 7 you’re thinking what gives them the best chance to close it out. 

Not happening. Roberts said after g5 that everybody was available tonight but Buehler Kershaw and Urias. I'm hoping for Graterol or Trienen if it's a close game in the 9th. 

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

No it’s not dumb. It’s a close out game and if it’s the top of the 9th and they’re up you go to your best pitcher and that is Buehler. You’re not thinking about game 7 you’re thinking what gives them the best chance to close it out. 

Too short sighted. You can't screw yourself out of game 7 if something goes wrong.