Buyers and Sellers

The_Slamman

5 minutes ago, cromagnum said:

Williams is a bust. Yes I have watched him and just doesn’t make much of an impact on games.

He's got two sacks so far and racked up four TFLs. Those aren't bad numbers and would put him in second for most sacks if he were here. 

1 minute ago, D82 said:

He's got two sacks so far and racked up four TFLs. Those aren't bad numbers and would put him in second for most sacks if he were here. 

Ask jet fans what they think of him. You won’t get a very good review. Don’t be a stat watcher and watch the games. Yes I watch the jets and giants every week as I only have local games at home and red zone.  Williams is not good but dumb Jerry might be stupid enough to trade a second for him. 

18 minutes ago, cromagnum said:

Ask jet fans what they think of him. You won’t get a very good review. Don’t be a stat watcher and watch the games. Yes I watch the jets and giants every week as I only have local games at home and red zone.  Williams is not good but dumb Jerry might be stupid enough to trade a second for him. 

Apparently not good rookie year, good this year - Jets fan.

23 minutes ago, D82 said:
23 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

A June 1st designation on Jaylon Smith saves Dallas $7.4m next year per Ickes. $2.4m dead money

Do it and don't think twice. 

I wouldnt. Jaylon is mid-tier paid for a LB on a second contract. I am not sold he has just lost the ability to play football. I think we are a mess schematically.