Idiocracy Mafia, Powered by Brawndo: Town lived up to the name, Mafia won.

Matts4313

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

mwil is claiming the watch i believe, so that one is obvious

They are dumber then when I left.  To balance things you would not make an odd and even night watch and track. You would make and odd nigbt watch and an even night track which has been claimed.  Thus its not either of those lol. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

They are dumber then when I left.  To balance things you would not make an odd and even night watch and track. You would make and odd nigbt watch and an even night track which has been claimed.  Thus its not either of those lol. 

For sure. I'd bet there is 1 watch and 1 track on alternating nights 

Its funny I solved the game for everyone in a few hours. 

One of these 4 most likley visited me and is most likley the protector.  Whoever didn't has high odds of beinf scum.  @MWil23 can help solve this. 

Squire

Bbb

Bcb

josh

Now adding these 2, is the scum pool.

malf - steals money

swag - sabotage 

___

So that is 6 people, presumably at least 3 are mafia/scum.  mwil can presumably cut that down to 5.  So 3 of those 5 are likely scum. This game is far to easy.  

21 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm tired of the literacy defiencies 

I am the vig.  I (Counselor) left his final hit on dabloyle and matts counted it.  

Which means I was 

1. Not blocked

2. Not redirected 

3. I was most likley protected. @MWil23 knows who the protector most likley is from the 4 i bolded (and now mafia does as well)

4. The others bolded are most likely mafia (odds drop just a tad if malf and/swag are mafia)

Dayboyle died during the day though. Are you CCing Daniel's claim to have killed Daboyle?

23 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@MWil23

Need your info from N1, lets hear it 

Nothing at all. That's why Glen was replaced.

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Its odd that he knew I was odd night vig.  

It is? Given that I'm the odd night watch and that Nacho claimed even night track, it's really not at all.

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

No.  Counselor/me put in and left our move on daboyle last night. 

Matts counted a pre-night selected move against a dead player to count as your last x-shot kill?

Literally the only thing giving me pause on Pickle is that it almost looks like he outted himself. May be trying to waste a phase as GF or diving in front of a more important player (Josh or Malf being the obvious ones there).

I would put Josh on the backburner for now. We don’t have a reason to keep him alive, no, but we don’t have any real evidence of him being scum either. We have that for Malf and Pickle.

So Mwil is odd night watch and knows who visited Counselor/pickle N3.   

Counselor/pickle being alive and with only 1 N3 death could mean a few things.  Add to that Counselor/pickle had their move in on Daboyle but with him being hit D3, that move would be "void".   

So whoever visited Counselor/pickle could be any of protector, redirect, roleblock (saboteur)

• Like 1