Weak 8: Dalllas 9's @ Philadelphia Fulghams

ninjapirate

9 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

So I end up asking this question each Eagles night game: Do I stay up to watch this shi* show and tire myself out for work tomorrow? Yeah I prob will.

I've never understood why people like the Eagles playing in prime time. 

I can never sleep because i'm too mad, happy or disappointed. 

Just now, EAGLES3658 said:

All 3 turnovers are directly on Wentz. Cowboys forced 3 turnovers all season and Wentz matched that in one half all by himself. Things are bad right now.

Debatable for the 2nd TO. That was a pretty standard strip sack, we're not talking the 1st one where he PASSED UP the opportunity to throw it away, and then tried to throw it away as he got hit. That is a TO I would say is directly on Carson. As was the INT obviously. Carson being awful doesn't mean Doug or the offensive line are free of criticism. We are a lot further off than simply solid QB play from fielding a competent offense. If we make a change at QB, we really should use that opportunity to clean house. 

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

But it will be continue to suck and then with like 6 minutes left they play like an nfl team

And win. And everyone praises Wentz for putting the team on his back in the 4th quarter and willing the team to victory for the next two weeks. And how it’s everything else that’s the problem. It’s really getting old. 

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Debatable for the 2nd TO. That was a pretty standard strip sack, we're not talking the 1st one where he PASSED UP the opportunity to throw it away, and then tried to throw it away as he got hit. That is a TO I would say is directly on Carson. As was the INT obviously. Carson being awful doesn't mean Doug or the offensive line are free of criticism. We are a lot further off than simply solid QB play from fielding a competent offense. If we make a change at QB, we really should use that opportunity to clean house. 

Blitz was coming on the second one. It would be one thing if no one was open but not one, but two Eagles were WIDE open directly in front of him. The o-line has played pretty well after the Lawrence sack which Mailata got smoked on. The blitz has gotten there a few times but that is bound to happen, Wentz has to get the ball out.

1 minute ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Another point: If Wentz can play this bad and they do not put Hurts in at some point. Then what exactly was the point of spending a high draft pick on Hurts where you won't play him even if the QB is consistently playing at a bottom tier level? 

Well we keep our crappy undrafted rt in for some reason, instead of bringing in Connor McGovern at guard and moving Martin to tackle.