Weak 8: Dalllas 9's @ Philadelphia Fulghams

ninjapirate

14 minutes ago, Danger said:

He's barely better than Brown at this point, costs ~$6 Million and is a distraction.

He’s significantly better than Brown. Stop. He is bad in Jason Peters standards but Brown is hot garbage. No question Peters is one of the 5 best healthy o lineman they have.

Also a distraction to who? You? Lol

I wish Mailata would stay at LT but Ben Solak hypothesized that Peters is at LT so Lane can get healthy and the Peters moves to RG when Lane is back. I hoping that is what happens 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Leave it to Philly fans to villainize one of the great talents we've ever had. A distraction!? Since when!? 

Dude is a shell of his former self and it made 0 sense playing him over a 23 year old playing just as well, if not better, but right now him at LT is the best lineup we can put out there... sadly.

He's a distraction because him playing is selfish. He's clearly over the hill and to disrupt what we currently have that's benefitting a young player is harming this team in the long run. He's detrimental because he refuses to retire. When will he finally call off this circus. 

I respect what he did for us in his prime, but he hasn't remotely good since 2018.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

He's a distraction because him playing is selfish. He's clearly over the hill and to disrupt what we currently have that's benefitting a young player is harming this team in the long run. He's detrimental because he refuses to retire. When will he finally call off this circus. 

I respect what he did for us in his prime, but he hasn't remotely good since 2018.

Not remotely good Peters >>>>>> whatever the hell a Sua Opeta or a Jamon Brown is.