Weak 8: Dalllas 9's @ Philadelphia Fulghams

ninjapirate

56 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

Way too much expectation going around about how the eagles will trash the cowboys. I'd say it's a definite trap game but the eagles aren't good enough to have trap games right now.

michael gallup and Ceedee Lamb will be running wide open in our secondary like we could easily lose.

1 hour ago, Daimonas said:

Way too much expectation going around about how the eagles will trash the cowboys. I'd say it's a definite trap game but the eagles aren't good enough to have trap games right now.

You realize what fans think has no actual impact on how the players play, right? 

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

why? we are literally playing a team with a historically bad defense and a rookie 7th round qb. 

No need to rush anyone.

Just bc the nature of his injury and what the reports were with him catching balls already. I think it's important to get all of these young guys as many reps as possible. His injury isn't at high risk for re-injury or setback otherwise I'd have some trepidation.

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Just bc the nature of his injury and what the reports were with him catching balls already. I think it's important to get all of these young guys as many reps as possible. His injury isn't at high risk for re-injury or setback otherwise I'd have some trepidation.

I have no issue with him playing if he's ready. Im just saying there are reasons to hold him out two weeks.