Kyler Murray vs Josh Allen

AntonChigurh

Murray vs Allen   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Better QB right now?

• Kyler Murray
    • Josh Allen

I’m taking Kyler Murray for sure. More accurate. His mobility renders itself to him seeing less bone jarring hits. He’s more reliable as a passer outside of his mobility.

He can make all the throws as well. Both are top 10 QBs in my opinion. But if I could trust one to better elevate the talent of my offense, I wouldn’t hesitate by saying Murray. I would’ve made this same statement a couple weeks ago as well. I like Murray more than I like both Watson and Allen, especially when considering recency bias with Allen would put him back below Watson for the foreseeable future.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Agreed. I love Murray but he's also in a perfect situation playing for Kingsbury. 

No offense, because I truly don’t mean any. But people say stuff like this all the time and I just don’t agree. People used to say the same about Lamar and Greg Roman. 

Put Kyler Murray in the Ravens offense and I think he’s just as lethal offensively, just in a slightly different way.

Put Kyler in the Bills offense and he’s putting up numbers still. Him on the Packers? Etc, etc. Kingsbury is definitely a great offensive coach, no disrespect. But you could put Murray on the Jets and I think he still finds a way to elevate that team to be more competitive than they have been.

Put Josh Rosen in the same shoes as Kyler and I just don’t think he’s even at that Andy Dalton line so to speak (or whoever the new line is, Kirk Cousins maybe?) So I just find that it would be more accurate to say these teams are lucky to have these talents, even if these players do benefit by having coaches that aren’t completely inept running the show, like you see with the Jets.

7 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

No offense, because I truly don’t mean any. But people say stuff like this all the time and I just don’t agree. People used to say the same about Lamar and Greg Roman. 

Put Kyler Murray in the Ravens offense and I think he’s just as lethal offensively, just in a slightly different way.

Put Kyler in the Bills offense and he’s putting up numbers still. Him on the Packers? Etc, etc. Kingsbury is definitely a great offensive coach, no disrespect. But you could put Murray on the Jets and I think he still finds a way to elevate that team to be more competitive than they have been.

That's not a diss on Murray at all. I agree that he'd still be good in other schemes. I just think that Kingsbury's air-raid roots fit Murray's skillset to a tee. 

• Like 1

This should end up being a damn good thread for years to come. 

But Kyler is the the prince that was promised. 

Most gifted QB I have ever seen step football on the professional stage. 

And to be only 5'8 -  5'9, that should be inspiration to the average height dreamers out there

On 11/2/2020 at 6:20 PM, AntonChigurh said:

And to be only 5'8 -  5'9, that should be inspiration to the average height dreamers out there

yeah, inspiration to the avg height dreamers, who are also talented enough to be a top10 baseball prospects...He might be 5'9 but nothing avg about him

• Like 1