Mississippi State @ #2 Alabama 7:00 PM ESPN
#3 Ohio State @ #18 Penn State 7:30 PM ABC
Arkansas @ #8 Texas A&M 7:30 PM SECN
Missouri @ #10 Florida 7:30 PM SEC Alt
Navy @ #22 SMU 7:30 PM ESPN2
#15 North Carolina @ Virginia 8:00 PM ACCN
#24 Oklahoma @ Texas Tech 8:00 PM FOX

Western Kentucky @ #11 BYU 10:15 PM ESPN

Wisconsin vs. Nebraska has a chance to be a bit of a sleeper game this week with Wisconsin going to like their #3 QB.  I imagine they'll still win though. 

Beyond the PSU-OSU matchup, not many good ones.  I can see Texas maybe putting up a fight against Oklahoma State.  Before the year the Auburn/LSU one looked pretty good on paper.  Texas Tech could give OU a decent game. 

Chase Wolf tested positive for corona. Wisconsin running out of quarterbacks. With as rigid as the Big Ten is compared to some other conferences, I can see this game being in jeopardy if things snowball a bit more. I do not believe they align with the SEC, where you can test out of a positive result. These dudes are gone for three weeks from what I understand. 

8 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Chase Wolf tested positive for corona. Wisconsin running out of quarterbacks. With as rigid as the Big Ten is compared to some other conferences, I can see this game being in jeopardy if things snowball a bit more. I do not believe they align with the SEC, where you can test out of a positive result. These dudes are gone for three weeks from what I understand. 

3 weeks minimum if it's confirmed. And if too much of the team test positive it's an automatic shutdown.

Wisconsin is being very quiet about it given that it's all personal medical info, but the game is in jeopardy of not being played.

We know how Wisconsin got it...they f#&%ed around and didn't follow instructions.

We also know that the Big Ten rules were not set up with success in mind but rather failure. 

The only thing I want to see come out of this now is Wisconsin not being able to play for the next 3 weeks.  That better hold up and they should be punished for being stupid.  This should not just be a "quarantine" thing, it should be a consequence thing.  

4 minutes ago, Duluther said:

We know how Wisconsin got it...they f#&%ed around and didn't follow instructions.

We also know that the Big Ten rules were not set up with success in mind but rather failure. 

The only thing I want to see come out of this now is Wisconsin not being able to play for the next 3 weeks.  That better hold up and they should be punished for being stupid.  This should not just be a "quarantine" thing, it should be a consequence thing.  

I mean, that's the only way Minnesota will ever make the B1G title game so it makes sense for you to feel that way.

6 players and 6 coaches got it. What about the other 100+ kids that haven't? But sure...way to think rationally. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

I mean, that's the only way Minnesota will ever make the B1G title game so it makes sense for you to feel that way.

6 players and 6 coaches got it. What about the other 100+ kids that haven't? But sure...way to think rationally. 

Not a Minnesota fan. Take some responsibility. Even your coach who won't wear his mask at all times during games got it. Reap what you sow.