Week 9 Game Day Thread

naptownskinsfan

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

I’m not trashing him. He was a great DB coach before. He’s a DC this year for the first time. He may end up being good. D just sucks so far. 

25pts given up with PSU, while getting a TD because of an amazing one handed catch and getting a lucky one second field goal...

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

They really do seem to just be sloppy as a whole but I think the timeline of everything and it still being week 2 is a factor. They just need to get to where they need be by seasons end. 

It’s exactly how I feel. Justin looks sharp but even he’s had some kinda off moments. WRs have been great.

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

That actually wasn’t a bad call if you’re trying to get your kick live game action.

**** FGs in college football. Get the offense as many reps as needed. We're far and away the best team in the B1G. No need to worry about chip shot FGs.

Also have to realize the "sexy" points of win margins. The number one seed should have a gimme in the playoffs. It looks like tOSU, Bama, and Clemson. Then a fourth team by default.