AFC East Discussion

BayRaider

1 minute ago, Starless said:

We'll see how Tua develops over the course of the year. I think the Dolphins have the most balanced roster and most of their remaining games are eminently winnable for them. The Bills still have to play the Seahawks, Cardinals, Steelers and 49ers. 

I like their defense a lot but still a lot of questions on O. Like you said, it will depend on how Tua develops for the remainder of the year. I still think they're 7-9 to 9-7 right now.

I don't want to get too carried away, but I'm about ready to wrap this one up

I realize the Bills have a difficult schedule in the 2nd half, but I don't believe in this Tua led offense and I think the Bills are the only team that even breaks .500

Bills should still win the AFCE, but 10-6 looks like their likely record, with a 4-4 second half finish. I'd say the Chiefs, Steelers, and Titans are much better division winners. Bills are still a respectable division winner though, unlike the NFCE.

However, I really do like Miamis surge, and absolutely can see a 9-7 wildcard team.

Miami might be a scary team as soon as next year, and definitely by 2022.

3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Idk if you're joking or not....BUT I do actually think this could be the Jets' first win.

Unfortunately I am not joking. Sam Darnold is turning the ball over less than Cam. And for what ever reason Cam is the only guy on the Patriot roster that most Patriot fans don't throw under the bus, it is some how everyone else on the roster and not Cam. But if you want to talk about a complete waste of a roster spot that title has to go to Jarret Stidham. All off season he was the guy then he lost the number two spot to Hoyer and they won't even consider playing him over Cam, how bad is he. 

With that said I have been a Patriots fan for a long time. I actually thought they had a chance against the Bears in the Super Bowl. I have seen a lot of down times so I'm not giving up on them but I don't really consider Cam a Patriot since he is a ine and done player that hasn't and won't do anything to help the team.

1 hour ago, jofos said:

Unfortunately I am not joking. Sam Darnold is turning the ball over less than Cam. And for what ever reason Cam is the only guy on the Patriot roster that most Patriot fans don't throw under the bus, it is some how everyone else on the roster and not Cam. But if you want to talk about a complete waste of a roster spot that title has to go to Jarret Stidham. All off season he was the guy then he lost the number two spot to Hoyer and they won't even consider playing him over Cam, how bad is he. 

With that said I have been a Patriots fan for a long time. I actually thought they had a chance against the Bears in the Super Bowl. I have seen a lot of down times so I'm not giving up on them but I don't really consider Cam a Patriot since he is a ine and done player that hasn't and won't do anything to help the team.

The sad part is there was so much hype around Cam. About how 31 other teams didn't want him and all of that, I think its fair to say we are seeing why so many teams didn't want him.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

The sad part is there was so much hype around Cam. About how 31 other teams didn't want him and all of that, I think its fair to say we are seeing why so many teams didn't want him.

If Cam goes to a team with even an average supporting cast next year, it'll be a very different narrative.