Cowboys @ Eagles SNF GDT

TheRealMcCoy

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Did you not see the Steelers-Dolphins game in 2006? Worst game ever played.

I don't recall that one, but the Steelers have another game in contention for this that I THINK was against the Browns. I think it ended like 6 to 3. However I dunno if I really count it because it was like a massive typhoon and flood on the field.

I may be getting the opponent or the final score wrong, but it was low scoring. I thought it was in the late 00's or early 10's, but nothing like that is coming up that i can see.

4 minutes ago, DannyB said:
9 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Did you not see the Steelers-Dolphins game in 2006? Worst game ever played.

I don't recall that one, but the Steelers have another game in contention for this that I THINK was against the Browns. I think it ended like 6 to 3. However I dunno if I really count it because it was like a massive typhoon and flood on the field.

I may be getting the opponent or the final score wrong, but it was low scoring. I thought it was in the late 00's or early 10's, but nothing like that is coming up that i can see.

I cant tell if you are joking or you seriously dont realize you are talking about the Steelers Fins 06

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I cant tell if you are joking or you seriously dont realize you are talking about the Steelers Fins 06

As I was typing it out, I meant to go back and say something to the effect of "Maybe that one was the one I'm thinking of". But then I didn't. And now this has happened.

• Like 1