Week 9 GDT - Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think we could be bad enough to get Lance or Wilson. I'm be curious if we let Jimmy back. The only reason we would, I imagine, is to evaluate him for next year

I love what I’ve seen from Wilson and would be happy to trade up for him if need be.

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Over who? Before trading for Sanders? After Sanders got traded, James wasn't going to see the field. Unless you're saying he should get more time than Bourne? 

We were seriously running three receivers at points last year and would only let him play special teams. We could have given him more snaps. That's The reason I figured he wouldn't make the team this year

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

We were seriously running three receivers at points last year and would only let him play special teams. We could have given him more snaps. That's The reason I figured he wouldn't make the team this year

Right, but it was mainly the three I listed. By like week 10, Pettis wasn't getting time either. He was probably the one getting time over James when he shouldn't have.

James did have a solid game vs Redskins and after that barely got any time. Solid WR for sure, could be our #3 next season if/when Bourne leaves elsewhere. 

20 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Right, but it was mainly the three I listed. By like week 10, Pettis wasn't getting time either. He was probably the one getting time over James when he shouldn't have.

James did have a solid game vs Redskins and after that barely got any time. Solid WR for sure, could be our #3 next season if/when Bourne leaves elsewhere. 

I'm saying that we could have rotated in and out since.  He's got a nice skill set that we never seemed to figure out