MNF: Giants host Bucs

Matts4313

1 minute ago, Eagles23 said:

Id be okay if they didn't the throw the flag initially but what the hell was said in that huddle? "Ehh let's not extend the game and go home"

"I threw the flag because I saw him make contact from my view at the back of the end zone."

"From the front it looked like the ball hit his arm at the same exact time."

"OK, no call."

• Like 1

Just now, SkippyX said:

Troy, when tin foil hat Marshall Faulk clone crybabies complain about how Brady gets all the calls, just give them this.

it's not even that i'm offended that they think brady gets special treatment (and i am in no emotional spot to defend brady nowadays), i am more offended that they think the officials are aware enough to know what they're doing

• Like 1

Just now, y*so*blu said:

Looks like DPI to me.

In any case, I hope the people who thought Brady and the Bucs would drop 40+ on the Giants feel a little silly now. 

i am more concerned with those of us who were not expecting that and i would like them to post their picks every week

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

i am more concerned with those of us who were not expecting that and i would like them to post their picks every week

The Giants D is not that bad, its just that Daniel Jones keeps giving the ball to the other team.

I expected the Bucs to win by more than 2 points, but maybe 31-13 or something.

You don't go into a game like this expecting the Giants to get a 12 yard TD drive and Fournette to be the feature back (run and pass)

21 carries / targets for 71 yards. He is great way to make sure your team does not score 30+