Week 10 Prospect Talk

rackcs

Wouldn't normally start the thread this early but MACtion is back baby! Gonna have the Kent State-Eastern Michigan on to watch Dustin Crum. Don't know much about any MAC prospects so let me know if there's anyone to look out for. Crum is a name I've heard as a late round sleeper so I wanna check him out.

Anyone with any knowledge of MAC players/potential prospects?

Edited by rackcs

On 11/4/2020 at 6:05 PM, rackcs said:

Wouldn't normally start the thread this early but MACtion is back baby! Gonna have the Kent State-Eastern Michigan on to watch Dustin Crum. Don't know much about any MAC prospects so let me know if there's anyone to look out for. Crum is a name I've heard as a late round sleeper so I wanna check him out.

Anyone with any knowledge of MAC players/potential prospects?

-I know Jaret Patterson is probably the most underrated running back in the country.

-I am a huge Ali Fayad fan, he is an underrated stud, he has classic 3-4 OLB written all over him.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

-I know Jaret Patterson is probably the most underrated running back in the country.

-I am a huge Ali Fayad fan, he is an underrated stud, he has classic 3-4 OLB written all over him.

I have heard some good things about Patterson and have him on my watch list. Haven't heard of Fayad but I'll definitely have to check him out as well.

36 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

I'll be that guy. Throw was fantastic, but he constantly is drifting backwards creating pressure for himself, and rather than step up in a clean pocket, bails. While this play shows his arm talent and accuracy, it has some negatives as well. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

It continues.

As crazy as it sounds I think he pushes for QB2. 

I'll play devils advocate on this one as well. Again, great throw but not a good decision. He has a wide open TE on the deep in route, but instead throws it into really tight coverage down the sideline. It was completed, but risky/low percentage throw. 

6 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

I'll play devils advocate on this one as well. Again, great throw but not a good decision. He has a wide open TE on the deep in route, but instead throws it into really tight coverage down the sideline. It was completed, but risky/low percentage throw. 

Not sure who's saying every play (this play even) he makes is perfect. 

Point is, he's got a lot of qualities you look for in today's NFL. The arm talent is indeed "special" from everything I've seen this year. Guys like this go high in the draft, deservedly so. That's the whole point. He's 20/21 years old...there's a ton to like here.

I don't see enough people talking about Javonte Williams on here.

Coming into the season, I had Etienne at 1 with Najee right behind him, especially the way he ended the year. Najee has looked great this year and maybe even better than Etienne (who has been good in his own right) if I were to rank them, but I genuinely think Javonte is right there with them. The dude just never goes down on first contact, will not go get taken down in one on one situations, can catch well out of the backfield, and has a nose for the end zone.