Week 5 Gameday Thread

blkwdw13

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Sometimes, NFL coaches are so stupid. Rams just used their last timeout with 2:42 left. Now the Seahawks next play will burn 5 seconds, run it down to the two minute warning before third down.

Just in case I didn't finish my point. If you don't use the timeout, the Seahawks have to run the second down play before the two minute warning. You can then use the timeout after third down and save 40 seconds.

Just now, titans0021 said:

Just in case I didn't finish my point. If you don't use the timeout, the Seahawks have to run the second down play before the two minute warning. You can then use the timeout after third down and save 40 seconds.

And sometimes you've got to make those mistakes to learn from them.  Which was kind of what my expectations for the Rams this year was anyway.  Young teams take time to season.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

And sometimes you've got to make those mistakes to learn from them.  Which was kind of what my expectations for the Rams this year was anyway.  Young teams take time to season.

On field mistakes are fine, basic math mistakes late in a one-score game are kind of different.

Archived