Chase Young

RSkinGM

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

He’s the best football player we’ve drafted since Trent Williams and the only player we’ve drafted since Sean Taylor that can single handily wreck a game. We picked a great year to be very bad. 

since RG3. RG3 was very good until he got hurt.

12 hours ago, lavar703 said:

He’s the best football player we’ve drafted since Trent Williams and the only player we’ve drafted since Sean Taylor that can single handily wreck a game. We picked a great year to be very bad. 

If you had a do-over - would you take Justin Herbert ?

7 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

If you had a do-over - would you take Justin Herbert ?

That’s a tough one for me. Conventional wisdom says yes, you take the QB but we were never going to take Herbert. The only QB we were linked to was Tua and I absolutely would not take Tua over Young. So yes, you’d have to take Herbert over Young knowing what we know now but that was never going to happen. 

• Like 5

19 hours ago, lavar703 said:

That’s a tough one for me. Conventional wisdom says yes, you take the QB but we were never going to take Herbert. The only QB we were linked to was Tua and I absolutely would not take Tua over Young. So yes, you’d have to take Herbert over Young knowing what we know now but that was never going to happen. 

This is the correct answer

On 8/17/2021 at 1:21 PM, Thaiphoon said:

This is the correct answer

They did post draft say it was burrow or young. I actually believe that. I was very high on Herbert as well but I would have at the time been between burrow and young only as well. Burrows season was so special and the guy I just don’t think you could pass on him

Edited by ripsean21

On 8/20/2021 at 7:11 PM, ripsean21 said:

They did post draft say it was burrow or young. I actually believe that. I was very high on Herbert as well but I would have at the time been between burrow and young only as well. Burrows season was so special and the guy I just don’t think you could pass on him

Burrow was also surrounded by one of the most talented offensive teams in college football history. I like Burrow a lot, but it shouldn’t be overlooked how stacked the 2019 LSU offense was with playmakers like Chase, Edwards-Helaire, Jefferson, Moss & Marshall.

18 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Burrow was also surrounded by one of the most talented offensive teams in college football history. I like Burrow a lot, but it shouldn’t be overlooked how stacked the 2019 LSU offense was with playmakers like Chase, Edwards-Helaire, Jefferson, Moss & Marshall.

He was on a stacked team. But he made every right decision. He ran at the right times he placed balls perfectly and he just it’s the best season of college football by a player ever. I watched his games trying to find mistakes at one point