GDT: Titans (6-2) at Colts (5-3)

Mesa_Titan

3 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Jeez sad times around here huh?

We are a half game back. The sky isn't falling. Yes it bums be out but we are still in it. 

Not so much that we lost, it's how we lost and then also how we win. It's not where, man. We had a bad game and just write it off.

It's we have been having issues that have killed us or almost killed us all year. 
It's projecting the rest of the season based off what they are proving to be. 

Yeah we can maybe get back in the lead. But can this defense even step on the field with Kansas City? lol

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

As someone that’s been surrounded by Packers fans their entire life, trust me, they’re just as miserable as we are.

Yeah have an elite QB and yet only get one Ring out of him and then not really be close outside of a couple times. 
That's frustrating. 

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Not so much that we lost, it's how we lost and then also how we win. It's not where, man. We had a bad game and just write it off.

It's we have been having issues that have killed us or almost killed us all year. 

Yeah we can maybe get back in the lead. But can this defense even step on the field with Kansas City? lol

Things change. Injuries happen. What if cheetah gets hurt? What if Kelce goes down? I think they are the clear favorite but things can happen. It is football. Teams go through slumps. So much can happen between now and the end of the year. I would rather have this problem now then in the playoffs. I also for the most part will give Vrabel the benefit of the doubt until the wheels really fall off. I am not agreeing with everything he is doing but there is a reason why he is an nfl coach and I am not. 

10 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

look at the bills. they got absolutely worked by us, but it was mostly an aberration. a short bad stretch that they got shored up, because they're a well-coached football team, and now they're back to their winning ways.

i don't have even the slightest hint of faith that we will do the same thing. at absolute best, we will limp into the playoffs dragging our pathetic carcass of a defense with us, but at this point art smith is dropping the ball so hard on offense that even that is in question.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

Things change. Injuries happen. What if cheetah gets hurt? What if Kelce goes down? I think they are the clear favorite but things can happen. It is football. Teams go through slumps. So much can happen between now and the end of the year. I would rather have this problem now then in the playoffs. I also for the most part will give Vrabel the benefit of the doubt until the wheels really fall off. I am not agreeing with everything he is doing but there is a reason why he is an nfl coach and I am not. 

We've seen a team doesn't need a talented offensive skill player like Hill or Kelce to take us down tho. Lol
We just got beat by Mo Allie-Cox and Pascal.   :) 

It is football. Anything can happen. 
But also percentages aren't in our favor when the defense steps on the field, against ANYONE at this time. 

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

look at the bills. they got absolutely worked by us, but it was mostly an aberration. a short bad stretch that they got shored up, because they're a well-coached football team, and now they're back to their winning ways.

i don't have even the slightest hint of faith that we will do the same thing. at absolute best, we will limp into the playoffs dragging our pathetic carcass of a defense with us, but at this point art smith is dropping the ball so hard on offense that even that is in question.

They also transformed into an offense that will live and die with Josh Allen. 
We have Henry and we should absolutely be using him. But an $100 million QB should have the chance to complete more than 25 passes in 2 games. 

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

We've seen a team doesn't need a talented offensive skill player like Hill or Kelce to take us down tho. Lol
We just got beat by Mo Allie-Cox and Pascal.   :) 

It is football. Anything can happen. 
But also percentages aren't in our favor when the defense steps on the field, against ANYONE at this time. 

I honestly never thought we would beat the chiefs this year anyways. I think if we make the playoffs and are peaking, we better hope someone upsets the Chiefs, because they are a matchup nightmare for us. I honestly think we can beat every team in the AFC when we are at our best besides the chiefs. I would say our peak performance was against the Bills. We need to just be able to get everything out of this team because, if we can max out our talent I believe we CAN beat everyone except the chiefs.

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

I honestly never thought we would beat the chiefs this year anyways. I think if we make the playoffs and are peaking, we better hope someone upsets the Chiefs, because they are a matchup nightmare for us. I honestly think we can beat every team in the AFC when we are at our best besides the chiefs. I would say our peak performance was against the Bills. We need to just be able to get everything out of this team because, if we can max out our talent I believe we CAN beat everyone except the chiefs.

i mean, that's exactly the problem. if we max out our talent, there's no doubt in my mind that we can even beat the chiefs- not consistently of course, maybe 1 out of 5 times, but we have the talent to do it. that's what makes it impossible to tolerate what we've been seeing from the defense and special teams all season long and from the offense the last few weeks. we're doing the literal opposite of maximizing our talent and there's no indication that anything will change.

There isn't really a great team in the NFL this year. Kansas City doesn't look anything like they did last year, not consistently anyway. Pittsburgh needed a 2nd half comeback to beat a team starting something called a Garret Gilbert at QB, and if Gostkowski didn't suck, might have very well lost to us. Seattle has one of the worst defenses in NFL history. You guys are praising Buffalo's "bounce back" right now, failing to realize they barely beat the Jets and the Patriots, two bad teams, and much like our game vs them, only beat Seattle the way they did because of Seattle miscues, not because of grossly outplaying them. New Orleans seems to depend on which Drew Brees decides to show up that day. Packers went from looking like the best team in football over the first 5 weeks to now you have to wonder if they can even win a playoff game. The Rams looked good to start and now their offense looks anemic.

You can go on and on and on. The point I'm trying to make is no one is certain of what they are this year. Maybe we blow it down the stretch and barely make it in to the playoffs(or don't at all). Or maybe we go on another 5 game win streak over the next 5 weeks and you're all in here calling Vrabel coach of the year again like you guys did the first 5 weeks instead of hating his guts.

Just enjoy the fact that we've got football this year and stop trying to figure out what exactly this team is. Cause no one has any clue what any team is.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i mean, that's exactly the problem. if we max out our talent, there's no doubt in my mind that we can even beat the chiefs- not consistently of course, maybe 1 out of 5 times, but we have the talent to do it. that's what makes it impossible to tolerate what we've been seeing from the defense and special teams all season long and from the offense the last few weeks. we're doing the literal opposite of maximizing our talent and there's no indication that anything will change.

Yea. It is makes it so frustrating to watch. After the bengals and last nights game, I kept saying to myself, how do we lose these games, because I truly believe we are the better team. It has to be blamed on the coaches. Vrabes has to get a grip on it. I believe he can. I am not a Tannehill hater by any means, but isn’t it weird that since people started talking about him and MVP and us being the top team, his numbers have been kind of so so. I know there have been a lot of drops and other reasons for his problem, but it is a little funny.

5 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

There isn't really a great team in the NFL this year. Kansas City doesn't look anything like they did last year, not consistently anyway. Pittsburgh needed a 2nd half comeback to beat a team starting something called a Garret Gilbert at QB, and if Gostkowski didn't suck, might have very well lost to us. Seattle has one of the worst defenses in NFL history. You guys are praising Buffalo's "bounce back" right now, failing to realize they barely beat the Jets and the Patriots, two bad teams, and much like our game vs them, only beat Seattle the way they did because of Seattle miscues, not because of grossly outplaying them. New Orleans seems to depend on which Drew Brees decides to show up that day. Packers went from looking like the best team in football over the first 5 weeks to now you have to wonder if they can even win a playoff game. The Rams looked good to start and now their offense looks anemic.

You can go on and on and on. The point I'm trying to make is no one is certain of what they are this year. Maybe we blow it down the stretch and barely make it in to the playoffs(or don't at all). Or maybe we go on another 5 game win streak over the next 5 weeks and you're all in here calling Vrabel coach of the year again like you guys did the first 5 weeks instead of hating his guts.

Just enjoy the fact that we've got football this year and stop trying to figure out what exactly this team is. Cause no one has any clue what any team is.

I like this take. Yea we just really have to let it play out. Can’t over analyze it.