GDT: Titans (6-2) at Colts (5-3)

Mesa_Titan

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

that's my point. we need to let him run this offense and have the offense run through him and not Derrick

That’s pretty much the heart of the problem. Tannehill could play better, sure, but we make no effort to get him into rhythm and won’t turn to him with any consistency until it’s too late. It’s just bad. The obvious move is to get RT rolling early and then punish defenses with Henry late. But we just won’t do it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Again, not taking anything away from Ryan, but a single drive does not equate dragging a team to victory

We were down 10 and didn't give him the keys to the car and say "go win this game". Granted, the run game was still getting yards and Nate's hold killed us.

It's much more on Art/play-calling. But I'm sorry...other guys go down, the QB needs to step up. Tanny needs to be better just as much as anyone else does.

I think we kinda saying the same thing just taking different roads to the destination.

He is an $100 million game manager. I'm sorry that is what we are relating him to. 
The same thing that we said about Marcus is still here. We aren't letting the QB, be a modern age QB. We all saw Marcus' problems. Combination of injuries and loss of confidence.

Are we starting to put Tanny down that same path? How much longer can he take those big hits? How much more will it take before he starts being gun shy and/or mechanics suffer due to rushing?

I don't know. The team doesn't deserve this much mental thought from me right now..lol

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

that's my point. we need to let him run this offense and have the offense run through him and not Derrick

I agree. This is a good time to really figure out what Tannehill can do. To win a Super Bowl he has to prove that he can do that. I think he can, but we really have to find out if he can by letting him loose. Either way I think the Titans need to invest in a move like the packers did in bringing Love. 

6 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

I agree. This is a good time to really figure out what Tannehill can do. To win a Super Bowl he has to prove that he can do that. I think he can, but we really have to find out if he can by letting him loose. Either way I think the Titans need to invest in a move like the packers did in bringing Love. 

Whatever this team is going to do, they need to do it now. 
This is around the time last year where we figured out what we were when we played Carolina. 

Be nice to do it again and peel off some wins. 

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

Man we've been on this site for like 15 years!!! WHEN WILL WE GET IT RIGHT

It took the Chiefs 50 years to GET IT RIGHT. I just want one Super Bowl before I kick it. Last year felt so good even in a loss in the AFC chip. The saddest I have been as a Titans fan was losing to the Raiders in the AFC championship, I really thought we were going to do it that year, granted I was a pup. When we the Titans do IT. It will make it that much better. And I know this organization will. It wants it. Amy wants it. Keep the faith!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Man we've been on this site for like 15 years!!! WHEN WILL WE GET IT RIGHT

I came to this place in 06 with the Young draft. I remember my freaking first post.  Should we draft Omar Jacobs from Bowling Green instead of picking a QB like Young. LOL

14ish/ 15 DANG YEARS! 

15 years in that span last year was the first time we even appeared to have it right. My children weren't even born yet!!!!! They know nothing but Titans suckage. There are worst franchises. 

But this team invents new and creative ways to hurt you. lol

Get a dope roster. Score a lot of points. Get a superstar in the making WR that we have been searching for since Brandon Jones and Lavelle Hawkins have suited up. 

We had Bironas, Del Greco. Craig Hentrich, Kern, Music City Miracle!   Now we can't hit XP.

We are something special in finding a way to be bad even when you are good. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I came to this place in 06 with the Young draft. I remember my freaking first post.  Should we draft Omar Jacobs from Bowling Green instead of picking a QB like Young. LOL

14ish/ 15 DANG YEARS! 

15 years in that span last year was the first time we even appeared to have it right. My children weren't even born yet!!!!! They know nothing but Titans suckage. There are worst franchises. 

But this team invents new and creative ways to hurt you. lol

Get a dope roster. Score a lot of points. Get a superstar in the making WR that we have been searching for since Brandon Jones and Lavelle Hawkins have suited up. 

We had Bironas, Del Greco. Craig Hentrich, Kern, Music City Miracle!   Now we can't hit XP.

We are something special in finding a way to be bad even when you are good. 

I joined in March of 06, too. I think my first post was about Peter Sirmon

I thought Brandon Jones could've been THAT DUDE

quite a mountain we are climbing, brother

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

sometimes i think about what it must be like to be a fan of a team that isn’t mediocre

We are one of 12 teams that hasn’t won a Super Bowl. We have been to one. I could not imagine being a fan of team like the Steelers, Patriots, or Packers. I guess I like pain. Maybe that’s why I like the Titans. But if we ever win one. Damn it is gonna feel so good.

• Like 2