Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

10 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

Which teams are being dropped?

It seems many haven’t set keepers.

Honestly, my patience with this is wearing pretty thin. People haven't set their keepers, we aren't 100% sure who is and who is not still in the league...I just don't want to be in a league where people aren't really interested in playing, you know? 

21 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Honestly, my patience with this is wearing pretty thin. People haven't set their keepers, we aren't 100% sure who is and who is not still in the league...I just don't want to be in a league where people aren't really interested in playing, you know? 

Ya. I would say the lack of initiative and conversation is an indication of this league being even less active then it was last year.

We do have some active posters back in the mix so I’m holding out hope.

I guess I'll post this for the 5th time. MHM and Herbie are the only teams confirmed out. Detfan is the only person we haven't heard from, and its probably time to find a replacement.

There are multiple people in the league who are not lions fans so I doubt they come to this thread often(in February). So just posting that it's time to set keepers is not enough. People need to be tagged/sent PM's.

Please set your keepers by the end of the week? I guess? And drop everyone else.

@ManeLine

@nagahide13

@Dingo18287

@The Gnat

@X_Factor_40

@Sllim Pickens

@LION KING

@diehardlionfan

@Louis Friend

@Lions017

@I_GET_SAX

@TimeForChange

I say we set Friday at 1:00pm as the time to have your keepers set and players dropped.  At that time, any team not set will have their players dropped into an expansion pool.  We will do a 1 round lottery style draft (worse teams have a better shot at a better pick).  In that draft, if you select a player, he must be a keeper and will replace one of your keepers.  If you don't want to pick anyone, you can pass.  After the 1 round, remaining players will be dropped into the draft pool and we will start the draft.  This should get the draft going by early next week. 

Archived