Week 10 GDT: Minnesota Vikings @ 2/3 Chicago Bears

JAF-N72EX

Just now, FosterTheSkins said:

You can put a freaking burrito on the field and you will get the same result that we're seeing now.  I'm dead serious too. 😡

You may be right but they should have never moves on from Mitch for this garbage.

But you know what I'm kind of glad this happened because now Nagy has signed his ticket our of town with this.

At the very least he's a goner at the end of this season. I have no doubts about it

On 11/14/2020 at 2:59 AM, JAF-N72EX said:

QB: Foles is still garbage. He's a veteran and still playing scared. He will take a sack at the wrong time when he should throw it away (or throw it to the open target). Or he will NOT take a 7 yard sack when he SHOULD instead of throwing the ball into the ground and take an unnecessary intentional ground penalty.

Like I said in the OP.  

Ifhe tucks the ball and concedes to the pressure and takes the sack then he probably doesn't get injured. 

Just now, topwop1 said:

You may be right but they should have never moves on from Mitch for this garbage.

But you know what I'm kind of glad this happened because now Nagy has signed his ticket our of town with this.

At the very least he's a goner at the end of this season. I have no doubts about it

Nagy or Foles?  I’m still not convinced they’ll fire Nagy after this year.

2 minutes ago, Epyon said:

Both of the throws where awful.. For the record I also blame Foles, and Nagy, and Pace for this abomination of a team. 

That said, the ball hit both of his hands twice on big plays in critical situations... Both of them resulted in absolutely devastating turnovers. Winners make plays and are part of the solution, not the part of the problem. Kid is another draft bust by Pace, and all the more reason to blow this thing up. 

I'm just saying. If the ball hits a WR's finger tips it does not mean it's a catch-able pass.