GDT: Titans at Ravens

titans0021

1 minute ago, quiller said:

our skilled players ultimately were the difference....   though it might have been me taking off my dark blue 25 jersey when I late lunch to keep it clean and didn't put it back on .. 

I told myself that I was not going to watch 3rd down plays, then we got two big third down stops at the end there. Guess I won’t be watching third downs now.🙃

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Arthur Smith man lol 

Makes me want to bang my head off the wall

Those last 2 drives were fantastic why can’t he call plays more often like that?

He had the Ravens completely off balance 

Heck of a win today

Defense stepped up today 

Got scary at the end but all an all they had one of their better games of the season 

Need a GB win and the Titans need to win next week they need to find a way 

Why can’t I just wake up Wednesday morning and read Adoree Humphries Saffold are all back 

Yeah man....
Those last two drives were beautiful.
Wasn't predictable.....just was great. 

I said earlier, if this was the first time seeing the defense, we'd have a different view of them. It wasn't pretty, but they weren't push overs the whole game. 

Good scrappy win. 

Need to see them do it again for me to dive all the way back in the "I believe pool."  lol

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

I told myself that I was not going to watch 3rd down plays, then we got two big third down stops at the end there. Guess I won’t be watching third downs now.🙃

i don't make the rules. we're all counting on you now

arthur smith is just weird, man. y'all know me, i'm not the most optimistic guy lol, but as soon as i saw the first few plays of our OT drive i knew we were gonna score or at least have a FG chance. the offense just has a totally different rhythm about it when he's on his game, and you could see it the last two drives (and our opening drive, for that matter). but i just have no idea what he was doing for the entire rest of the game lol.

Just now, RavensfanRD said:

I hate the Titans, but hell of a come back win. Thoroughly outcoached by Michael. GGs

was today normal for you guys with how little you ran the read option/QB run stuff? i was kind of surprised at how it barely seemed to be a part of the gameplan.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

arthur smith is just weird, man. y'all know me, i'm not the most optimistic guy lol, but as soon as i saw the first few plays of our OT drive i knew we were gonna score or at least have a FG chance. the offense just has a totally different rhythm about it when he's on his game, and you could see it the last two drives (and our opening drive, for that matter). but i just have no idea what he was doing for the entire rest of the game lol.

He is very hot and cold as a play caller. Super polarizing. You almost always have this feeling when we are going to score or not based on the first few play calls. I still feel injuries are hampering our offensive play calling at moments tho.

11 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

CD stepping up big time. Still worried about AJ's hands. He almost dropped that pass on the last drive, too. He was a beast when we needed it, but he needs to figure his dropsies out.

Just put him at running back lmao. Guy is an absokute freak with the ball in his hands. Need to get him more involved on jet sweeps, screens, etc. Like that play KC always runs with Hill/Hardman, we should be running with AJ.