GDT: Titans at Ravens

titans0021

Just now, renndawg37 said:

Just put him at running back lmao. Guy is an absokute freak with the ball in his hands. Need to get him more involved on jet sweeps, screens, etc. Like that play KC always runs with Hill/Hardman, we should be running with AJ. 

Yeah, agreed. I remember we did it against the Saints and he ran for like a 60 yard TD. He needs to be more involved where the plan is just to get him the ball and see what he can do.

• Like 1

Just now, renndawg37 said:

Just put him at running back lmao. Guy is an absokute freak with the ball in his hands. Need to get him more involved on jet sweeps, screens, etc. Like that play KC always runs with Hill/Hardman, we should be running with AJ. 

I feel like he should be getting more designed wr screens. Like any play that the patriots use to do with Brady and Edelman. Just put the ball in his hands.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

was today normal for you guys with how little you ran the read option/QB run stuff? i was kind of surprised at how it barely seemed to be a part of the gameplan.

The Ravens don't know what the hell they're doing on offense. Nothing is consistent with the offense outside of Greg Roman being trash. But I personally would like them to leave that read/option in the dumpster because it rarely works. 

• Like 1