GDT: Titans at Ravens

titans0021

9 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

So best LB'er, best corner, star LT, great RG, starting center, best punter in the league, and #3 WR are all out. Lets hope we can get three of those back next week.

Jones returned today so he should be good. Can’t imagine Saffold being too far off. Humphries is going on what 3 weeks now with a concussion, can’t be too far away. I’ve lost hope for Jackson. Need Long off the Rona list to replace Brown. Wouldn’t this be 3 weeks for Kern too? 

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Jones returned today so he should be good. Can’t imagine Saffold being too far off. Humphries is going on what 3 weeks now with a concussion, can’t be too far away. I’ve lost hope for Jackson. Need Long off the Rona list to replace Brown. Wouldn’t this be 3 weeks for Kern too? 

How is Long, I thought he stepped in and played really well last year. It feels like they are reluctant to start him this year.

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

How is Long, I thought he stepped in and played really well last year. It feels like they are reluctant to start him this year.

Usage has been incredibly weird this year anyway. Overloading guys like Landry and Clowney and the backups would have like 5 snaps a piece. Long is an one of those athletic LBs like Jayon. He’s a much better option than Compton to me.

Just now, -Hope- said:

anyone know if sambrailo came back in after getting injured late or did we roll with quessenberry the rest of the game? that might be another one to watch.

Don’t think so. Didn’t really notice a drop off. Offense might’ve looked better. Just wish Wilson could get his **** together and become a stud and fast.