2021 NFL Head Coaching Candidates

tannenballs

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I'm sure mcvay would be lighting it up with Mullens. Remember that year he missed the playoffs with his #1 overall pick and franchise qb playing every game? You should, it was just last year. Though maybe you didn't... Seems to me you disappeared and got awful quiet around these parts

I mean, Shanahan is the one who picked the injury prone QB and then didn't bring in a backup better than Mullens. Just saying. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I'm sure mcvay would be lighting it up with Mullens. Remember that year he missed the playoffs with his #1 overall pick and franchise qb playing every game? You should, it was just last year. Though maybe you didn't... Seems to me you disappeared and got awful quiet around these parts

you can check my post.. don't post as much.. work is busy.. even when we win I don't post like how I use to. So we punish Mcvay for having a team 

that takes care of our players got it.. makes sense.. Don't keep injured prone QBs on the roster.. Jimmy and Injuries go Hand in hand.. I know its shocking'

It's like if track records didn't exist... Me being quiet while being in first place'? I am a new humbled Ramster. Enjoy being last.. You should be use to it.. 2 times out the 4 and 3rd in one.. 

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

you can check my post.. don't post as much.. work is busy.. even when we win I don't post like how I use to. So we punish Mcvay for having a team 

that takes care of our players got it.. makes sense.. Don't keep injured prone QBs on the roster.. Jimmy and Injuries go Hand in hand.. I know its shocking'

It's like if track records didn't exist... Me being quiet while being in first place'? I am a new humbled Ramster. Enjoy being last.. You should be use to it.. 2 times out the 4 and 3rd in one.. 

Convenient that it got busy when you were mediocre and then here you are, talking smack again when good. Shocking. 

• Like 2

Just now, Forge said:

Convenient that it got busy when you were mediocre and then here you are, talking smack again when good. Shocking. 

I love how you're worried about me posting more. But overlook the facts.. I haven't posted in General since week 3.. Been busy..

Besides you never invited me to the podcast.. And not sure how calling Saleh a bust or Kyle a terrible HC(which he is peep the record).. Makes me a bad person for speaking facts..

What else you need daddy. 

27 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I, um... I just don't know about this one. Can't say I'm in love with the idea of a Schottenheimer as a HC.

We'll see where this goes.

I refuse to have any idea how these guys will transition. So much goes into whether they work out or not. 

I'll have my favorites just based on what I read but...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I mean, Shanahan is the one who picked the injury prone QB and then didn't bring in a backup better than Mullens. Just saying. 

And your back up is something called John Wolford...back up QB isn't exactly a position you can ball out on across the league. You know that. 

Also, I will give credit to shanny with regards to Jimmy...don't think that was something he was or ever has been enamored with. More a marriage of convenience than anything else, I think? Blasted QB purgatory. But that's why I am willing to bottom out and shoot my shot...just have to hope Shanny is in the same boat and willing to do it. 

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I love how you're worried about me posting more. But overlook the facts.. I haven't posted in General since week 3.. Been busy..

Besides you never invited me to the podcast.. And not sure how calling Saleh a bust or Kyle a terrible HC(which he is peep the record).. Makes me a bad person for speaking facts..

What else you need daddy. 

I never said you were a bad person, merely said that I was shocked at your unquestionably unbiased outlook on Saleh as a head coach. You thinking a 49er would bust out? I just never would have guessed it. I didn't say anything about anything else...that was you, baby doll...was just noting that I find your smack talking increases or decreases in accordance with how well your team is doing and I find that fascinating. 

14 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Don't worry. FF thinks Goff is human feces.. We should be even if I'm being honest.. Even niner fans agree.. 

In fairness, I'm not one of them. I don't see the upside that @jrry32 sees, but I think Goff is fine. I think people are too binary in their thoughts in quarterbacks

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

And your back up is something called John Wolford...back up QB isn't exactly a position you can ball out on across the league. You know that. 

Also, I will give credit to shanny with regards to Jimmy...don't think that was something he was or ever has been enamored with. More a marriage of convenience than anything else, I think? Blasted QB purgatory. But that's why I am willing to bottom out and shoot my shot...just have to hope Shanny is in the same boat and willing to do it. 

That's correct. But teams with injury prone starters need to have a good Plan B. People can criticize Goff for a lot, but the guy is durable. Jimmy G is not. McVay doesn't need to invest as much in a backup QB. There might come a day when that hurts us, but it's not something you expect. At this point, you should expect Jimmy to miss time. In the draft, y'all could have gone after Jacob Eason or Jake Fromm on Day 3. Don't know that either would be better, but hey, you're taking a swing. You could have signed a veteran in FA. I'm simply saying that KS knew Jimmy's injury history and made the choice to go into the year with Mullens as his backup.

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

I never said you were a bad person, merely said that I was shocked at your unquestionably unbiased outlook on Saleh as a head coach. You thinking a 49er would bust out? I just never would have guessed it. I didn't say anything about anything else...that was you, baby doll...was just noting that I find your smack talking increases or decreases in accordance with how well your team is doing and I find that fascinating. 

Nah. I predicted the Dolphins lost. I thought we would lose vs the Pats. I feel you. But it’s not one of those things. If it was I would have gone King Kong on pat fans lol. Just too busy. Besides the Rona, more important things in life. Or the week we played y’all. I wasn’t even on very much. Usually I’ll be in there.. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

But teams with injury prone starters need to have a good Plan B.

Don't think you could classify him as injury prone though. He had two separate, unrelated injuries in 4 years and played all 16 games last year. Now I would certainly classify him as injury prone though and I've voiced my opinion enough on Jimmy lol. But I've never been a huge fan of his.