Halloween Costume Thread

So what's everyone being for Halloween?  Last year I was The Hound and got makeup for his burnt face then hacked up a wig.  Came out pretty good.  This year I want to go as "Rocket Man" and somehow go half Kim Jong-Unn(just typed u-n 40 times and it autocorrected to In every time) and half Elton John.

I’m making a stilt strider costume.

if I get lazy I’m just gonna dye my moustache white and go to work as my boss. Already snagged one of his nametags and one of his signature hats that he wears every day.

I'll probably be working, but if not I'm going to get some burlap sacks, sew them into an extra long poncho type garment with a hoodie underneath, get my 10 month old son (will be 11 months then) a brown wig, put him on my back in the baby carrier, and walk around saying only "Hodor"

1 hour ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

I'll probably be working, but if not I'm going to get some burlap sacks, sew them into an extra long poncho type garment with a hoodie underneath, get my 10 month old son (will be 11 months then) a brown wig, put him on my back in the baby carrier, and walk around saying only "Hodor"

Nice

Just now, BigBillsFan13 said:

Should be Phillip and Carlton Banks iyam

I can pull off the Uncle Phil - don't shave for a few days and subside off of all of my favorite foods. Son as Carlton? Notsomuch, looks too much like his mommy.

Archived