Halloween Costume Thread

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I can pull off the Uncle Phil - don't shave for a few days and subside off of all of my favorite foods. Son as Carlton? Notsomuch, looks too much like his mommy.

Lucky kid.

Maybe Donovan McNabb and Donovan, Jr? 

(Admittedly, I have no idea what Jr looks like)

4 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

My gf and I are going to our family's annual Halloween party as the Grinch and Cindy Lou Who

She's taller than me and 8 months pregnant....she'll make a perfect Grinch lol

images+(5).jpg

Yeah she might need to trim up a bit but the color is right on too.

This is likely my last Halloween with the beard (and since I already did Macho Man Randy Savage, quite impressively I might add...) so I'm making it count.

Bob freakin' Ross!

And my students will actually know who he is because Joy of Painting is now streaming on Netflix.

blood_american_psycho_christian_bale_scr

Always kind of wanted to do Patrick Bateman. Assuming you've already got the dressy stuff like a tie/jacket, all you really need is a clear rain jacket and splatter some blood on it and you're face. A fake axe prop is optional.

On 10/16/2017 at 1:44 AM, burlow said:

My plan is to dress up like the king in the bud light commercial and just say dilly dilly to everyone.

I don't know why, I usually hate dumb humor like that but this absolutely cracks me up everytime i think about it.

It's actually pseudo-brilliant. I bet the writer that came up with that is hella smart.

One year my buddy was lazy and forgot to get a costume. We were in college so it was expected that everyone be dressed up and he had nothing.

A bit of brain storming and he decided to walk around Cincy in an unbuttoned dress shirt, gym socks, tighty whitey's and sunglasses as Tom Cruise's character in Risky Business.

Mind you it was probably 40 something degrees, but he pulled it off.

Archived