Week 11: WFT vs The Bengals

MikeT14

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Penn is out of shape. He was fat and not moving well last year. You think he’s going to be in shape given Covid? And sitting in his fat butt for 9 months? Come on man.

Moses is doing just fine at LT.

You’re overhyping FAs that we have no clue about what kind of shape they’re in to play just bc they’re names you know.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you are out of your mind.  Penn was better at LT last year than any player we have had any time this year on our roster.

I am not trying to overhype FAs.  I don't think we even have an extra tackle on the game day roster.  Last week, I would have poached a practice squad player, not to start, but to sit on the bench in case moses or sharpe goes down.  That is all I am saying.

Anyways....go skins!  If you win although it will ruin our draft position, it will make Thanksgiving more exciting to watch.

1 minute ago, offbyone said:

Don't take this the wrong way, but you are out of your mind.  Penn was better at LT last year than any player we have had any time this year on our roster.

I am not trying to overhype FAs.  I don't think we even have an extra tackle on the game day roster.  Last week, I would have poached a practice squad player, not to start, but to sit on the bench in case moses or sharpe goes down.  That is all I am saying.

Anyways....go skins!  If you win although it will ruin our draft position, it will make Thanksgiving more exciting to watch.

Yeah, but that was before all the factors I’m talking about. Also, when players are signed as street free agents I don’t believe they can play the first week bc of COVID protocol.

All in all, I see nothing wrong with how Moses is playing at LT since the second half of last game.

Sure on the bench, on the flip side we have our own guy who’s been here since August that we promoted from the PS. If they’re fine with him then I don’t pretend to know more.