Week 12: VIKINGS (4-6) vs. Panthers (4-7)

swede700

Game 11

When: 1:00 PM EST November 29th

Where: U.S. Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN)

TV/Radio: Fox (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio)

Announcers: Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma, Shannon Spake

Coverage Map: TBD

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: None

Panthers - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: None

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

Edited by swede700

1 hour ago, Viking Penguin said:

PANTHERS by 35 easy. Vikings should be demoted to the womens soccer division. Ages U11. Pathetic purple losers. Choking is what they deserve, I hope they suffer for years in their personal lives. JUST like they've done to us. Karma should be a b!t$h.

Ok who let him out?

Rodney Smith former Gopher played last week for them and got 8 carries for 29 yards so good for him, I did not know he was on an active NFL roster, has played the last two weeks for them apparently.

Panthers got a much improved D, good edge rushers with speed in Burns and Haynes.  Gross-Matos is a promising rookie as well on the edge, then got the big man in the middle Derrick Brown as a rookie who is a big time talent and a good rookie backup to him in Roy.

Jeremy Chinn is an interesting player, they have big time range at linebacker with him and Shaq Thompson both former college safeties at one point and they move them around.  The secondary could be taken advantage of, Boston is ok at safety and Douglas has size a corner along with Pride being good in the slot and Jackson the best corner for them.  Will be fun to watch them on D.  Offensively they are multiple with tons of receivers who played running back in college or are physically very similar to a RB, not to mention McCaffrey who is a WR playing RB half the time, if he is in the game they are a totally different team though obviously.  Hopefully Teddy can play, see what he can do out there.  

I also hope Teddy plays.  The Panthers have a good squad of receivers who will present matchup problems for the whole secondary.  If CMC doesn't play, the defense shouldn't sleep on Mike Davis!  He's good and runs with authority.

1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

Supposedly CMC is out but Teddy is playing.

It'll be great to see Teddy playing. If the Panthers must score TDs, I hope those TDs will be Teddy TDs rather than their backup RBs running it in. I would be most happy to see Teddy throw for 300+ yards and a couple TDs enroute to a 14-28 Panthers loss.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, swede700 said:

After protecting that K for several weeks before he got sniped, now they're protecting LSs.  Cutting apparently better get his s*** together.

It seems like cutting already lost his job but he must have a chance of getting it back since they haven't cut him yet. Or they at least want to make sure this new guy can go a few weeks without screwing up. 

• Like 1