From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

man, i don't like getting rid of the only guy on the team capable of helping a young QB out a little. byard, sure. henry, maybe. but hopkins? the WR room instantly becomes the worst in football by a considerable margin, if it wasn't already. you're killing your QB with that supporting cast.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

man, i don't like getting rid of the only guy on the team capable of helping a young QB out a little. byard, sure. henry, maybe. but hopkins? the WR room instantly becomes the worst in football by a considerable margin, if it wasn't already. you're killing your QB with that supporting cast.

Very true. Ugh it sucks

at 2-4 i don't really know why you wouldn't see what happens with levis this week before dealing anyone. not that i expect this to happen at all, but in the unlikely event that he plays well and the team wins, you're conceivably right back in the playoff race. if he's terrible and you lose, then let the fire sale begin in earnest.

15 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

Yeah. But you brought Hopkins in to compete and if you waving the white flag... I guess what's the point of keeping him. 

He probably wants to go too. 

46 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

From guy. 

Hopkins and Henry trade talks are intensifying. 

Hopkins maybe to Panthers. 

He’d be pissed goin to the panthers 😂.. might as well stay with us.. Hopefully he goes to the chiefs.. he would put up numbers with Mahomes 

8 minutes ago, 615finest said:

He’d be pissed goin to the panthers 😂.. might as well stay with us.. Hopefully he goes to the chiefs.. he would put up numbers with Mahomes 

I have no loyalty to Hopkins. Send him to the highest bidder. 

Henry.....do right by him. 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 months later...