From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

2 hours ago, Airness McNairness said:

3 weeks out.. tons of trade speculation and the most 'the guy" has given us is, "they like mingo."...... what type of insider is this guy?!...pathetic..

He's literally gotten multiple things right this off-season. Just take your loss and shut up.

12 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

He's literally gotten multiple things right this off-season. Just take your loss and shut up.

he got lucky with the azeez signing... regardless of that, what's the use of having an inside guy, that provides nothing much 3 weeks out from the draft... no updates unless prompted... I believe the guy is making this stuff up and using information from the internet to fuel the garbage he unleashes in here.. I've studied his "info" and I could get that same info from twitter and searching titans' rumors on the internet...smh

18 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

he got lucky with the azeez signing... regardless of that, what's the use of having an inside guy, that provides nothing much 3 weeks out from the draft... no updates unless prompted... I believe the guy is making this stuff up and using information from the internet to fuel the garbage he unleashes in here.. I've studied his "info" and I could get that same info from twitter and searching titans' rumors on the internet...smh

I don’t know bud, but if it is grinding your gears this hard that the guy isn’t living up to your standards maybe you should just stop paying attention to him and subscribing to what he says.

It ain’t that serious my guy. 
Or maybe just stick to this app called Twitter, the sources are bountiful.

35 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

try going outside. maybe taking a walk

• Like 2

His job is not to update a friend of a friend on a daily basis. Like, are you expecting him to text all his friends unprompted every day? You understand he has an actual job and that updating someone about some random insider stuff isn't exactly at the top of his priority list, right?

I'll respond to this one time. 

You don't have to be here. Go somewhere else. If you find it so useless, then why do you give a damn. 

You add nothing to majority of any discussion on this board. 

I nor "the guy" are here for your entertainment or to act on your demand. 

If you enjoy Twitter or any other place. Why don't you go the hell there.  Maybe they will actually enjoy your otherwise useless takes. 

So again try contributing something worth a damn to the forum and discussions or  otherwise shut the hell up. 

It will be the last time I address you in this manner. And if you post in a way that is designed to do nothing but inflame/troll the forum you'll be subject to a ban. Then you will not have to be tormented by the guy or be subject to his useless information. 

The end. 

• Like 5