From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

28 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Is the guy goin to be in the draft room? If so tell him to wink if we picking a OT, Thumbs up if it’s WR, or fold his arms if we trading back when they show the draft room lol

I doubt he have the juice to be in the draft room.  

On 4/7/2024 at 9:53 PM, KingTitan said:

Some notes:

There is a growing feeling that Joe Alt will be picked before 7. 

Titans like JC Lathum. Bill Callahan really has a thing for him.
Titans think highly of Junior Colson. 
Malik Nabers is a favorite of Brian Callahan. 
TJ Tampa is someone that Wilson likes.

Other guys with some favor in the draft room:
Dominck Puni
Matt Goncalves 
Jacob Cowing

Andres Peat. Tyrus Bowers ,Kwon Alexander and Quandre Diggs have high chances of being post draft signings, depending on how the draft plays out. 
Justin Simmons wants almost 11-12 million a year. 

Just reviewing this...

Sounds about right again. 

• Like 1

Say what you want but even with a new regime, The Guy still has his fastball. Called that something was set to happen with AJ before his extension and was on top of the Callahan/Latham love weeks ago.

• Like 4

Ladd, DeJean, Colson, or Cooper is my hope...this assumes Mitchell is gone...meaning they will all be gone or we just go elsewhere. I have had this gut feeling we go defense in round 2 all along, plenty of good players on the board fingers crossed we get a pro bowler!!

59 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Say what you want but even with a new regime, The Guy still has his fastball. Called that something was set to happen with AJ before his extension and was on top of the Callahan/Latham love weeks ago.

Yeah.. I came on here a few months ago and was very critical of the guy being a phony... I apologize for that. Dude is legit.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

Ladd, DeJean, Colson, or Cooper is my hope...this assumes Mitchell is gone...meaning they will all be gone or we just go elsewhere. I have had this gut feeling we go defense in round 2 all along, plenty of good players on the board fingers crossed we get a pro bowler!!

Cooper to me too good to pass up, especially moving in the direction of an agressive attacking defense. As I’ve been saying in todays NFL the Safety position is by far the most important position on the backend my opinion, than having a shutdown corner. As good as it is to have 1, you can always avoid the corner by simply not throwing to his side. It’s hard to phase a Safety out that can cover sideline to side line with a ball hawking skillset. Cooper has elite Safety traits; he can play Corner, the star position, support the run, play in the slot, & give us a playmaker in the return game. 

• Like 1