From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

I will take the advice of the forum and just lock this up. Until otherwise needed. 

Thought maybe it could survive on its own but it seems it can't as of now. 

Maybe unlock it again later. 

Normally this forum does a good job of managing itself. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Alrighty here we go: Take it for what its worth. Treat it is rumor. 

The Guy from the past few weeks:

The visit with Richardson went well from outside looking in. Actually met him., HUGE man. Him and Derrick could be twins almost. Very confident. VERY confident but comfortable not annoying confidence. I hear he isn't as raw as people think and the Florida offense gave him more responsibilities than people know. 

Saw Levis from a distance another well put together dude. 

I (THE GUY) think there is a real belief in Tim Kelly as a play caller and coordinator, to make the QB as comfortable as possible. Whoever the QB is, I expect them to be successful. 

Working in my area (THE GUY) the buzz is that Byard could be the odd man out. He is the most desirable piece and contract that could be extended by the team trading for him. (If you go back and listen to the conference with Ran, he talked about the team only really being concerned about the compensation in a trade and its up the player and trading team to work out salary)

Don't let the reports fool anyone, they do really like Stroud. "Love anyone?" maybe not, but they are examining the possibility of being able to get a QB next year compared to this year. They would very much prefer to reset that position money wise, and Tannehill won't be back if they can help it. The guess would be 1. Stroud 2. Richardson (with Tannehill this year). 3. Hooker 4. Levis. 

Something I (KING TITAN) hinted to earlier and then was kind of backed up by Ran's conference. 
THE GUY: There is a real belief in they have identified some late round guys that will be able to play right away. So trading up won't really be a big hurdle if they want. 

Lastly about trades:
They have been talking to the Cardinals since Combine. Think they have an solid offer for trade up if Stroud or Young is there. But they are really trying to dig to see how real his 'fall" will be. 
They have some offers to trade back also if a QB they aren't high on is there.

Ran runs a TIGHT ship, people seem to really LOVE the way it goes. Everyone feels like they have a say and can offer their opinion. Feels good to feel like their opinion is heard. 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Alrighty here we go: Take it for what its worth. Treat it is rumor. 

The Guy from the past few weeks:

The visit with Richardson went well from outside looking in. Actually met him., HUGE man. Him and Derrick could be twins almost. Very confident. VERY confident but comfortable not annoying confidence. I hear he isn't as raw as people think and the Florida offense gave him more responsibilities than people know. 

Saw Levis from a distance another well put together dude. 

I (THE GUY) think there is a real belief in Tim Kelly as a play caller and coordinator, to make the QB as comfortable as possible. Whoever the QB is, I expect them to be successful. 

Working in my area (THE GUY) the buzz is that Byard could be the odd man out. He is the most desirable piece and contract that could be extended by the team trading for him. (If you go back and listen to the conference with Ran, he talked about the team only really being concerned about the compensation in a trade and its up the player and trading team to work out salary)

Don't let the reports fool anyone, they do really like Stroud. "Love anyone?" maybe not, but they are examining the possibility of being able to get a QB next year compared to this year. They would very much prefer to reset that position money wise, and Tannehill won't be back if they can help it. The guess would be 1. Stroud 2. Richardson (with Tannehill this year). 3. Hooker 4. Levis. 

Something I (KING TITAN) hinted to earlier and then was kind of backed up by Ran's conference. 
THE GUY: There is a real belief in they have identified some late round guys that will be able to play right away. So trading up won't really be a big hurdle if they want. 

Lastly about trades:
They have been talking to the Cardinals since Combine. Think they have an solid offer for trade up if Stroud or Young is there. But they are really trying to dig to see how real his 'fall" will be. 
They have some offers to trade back also if a QB they aren't high on is there.

Ran runs a TIGHT ship, people seem to really LOVE the way it goes. Everyone feels like they have a say and can offer their opinion. Feels good to feel like their opinion is heard. 

So I’m conclusion it sounds like Houston needs to do their job & not take stroud & we will trade up & get our QB for the future 😩😮‍💨🙏🏽

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Be prepared for Levis. Got it.

I personally can't see Levis. 

I think he will be able to play faster with us than most because of the system in college, but he likely will max out as a mid-level QB.  Stat wise 25ish TDs/ 10-11 Ints. 

Heavy Run based offense. 

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I personally can't see Levis. 

I think he will be able to play faster with us than most because of the system in college, but he likely will max out as a mid-level QB.  Stat wise 25ish TDs/ 10-11 Ints. 

Heavy Run based offense. 

At best Tannehill 2.0, which I don’t know if it helps or hurts his case with us.

17 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

You all be prepared to stay at 11 for Skoronski and like it!!!

If we stay at 11 I feel it’s goi g to be corner or pass rush, we have 0 depth at CB, Xontract yr for Fulton do or die for Farley. & at pass rush there’s a huge question Landry coming off an ACL 

I know I am in the super minority, but I have no interest in Stroud, I don't watch film or breakdowns just watched roughly 12 of his games. I just don't see it in him, and from his real time game film...not cut ups...he looks like he has poor location under pressure(like most, but only moved in the UGA game)...but benefits from a mostly dominant line. Again I am no analyst or never played at a high level but I just don't see IT in him. 

I did see basically IT in the CFP game far and away his most complete/NFL ready game. Maybe that speaks to his coach-ability...perhaps they told him he won't have time and he needs to be quicker to make reads, and get out of the pocket. If that's the case he could be a dude. If we draft him I hope I am completely wrong and I will welcome the ridicule...and if I'm right I won't be happy unless he gets drafted by another AFC team. 

One other super shallow thing that gives me pause, is he seems doughy, but he might not be the case..perhaps it is just his look. And the last qualifier...as I have mentioned in each Stroud post...I am a Michigan fan and can't make myself believe he is any good. 

I will trust Ran, so if he sees it I am 100% in and will pray we develop him into a top QB.  

1 hour ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

I know I am in the super minority, but I have no interest in Stroud, I don't watch film or breakdowns just watched roughly 12 of his games. I just don't see it in him, and from his real time game film...not cut ups...he looks like he has poor location under pressure(like most, but only moved in the UGA game)...but benefits from a mostly dominant line. Again I am no analyst or never played at a high level but I just don't see IT in him. 

I did see basically IT in the CFP game far and away his most complete/NFL ready game. Maybe that speaks to his coach-ability...perhaps they told him he won't have time and he needs to be quicker to make reads, and get out of the pocket. If that's the case he could be a dude. If we draft him I hope I am completely wrong and I will welcome the ridicule...and if I'm right I won't be happy unless he gets drafted by another AFC team. 

One other super shallow thing that gives me pause, is he seems doughy, but he might not be the case..perhaps it is just his look. And the last qualifier...as I have mentioned in each Stroud post...I am a Michigan fan and can't make myself believe he is any good. 

I will trust Ran, so if he sees it I am 100% in and will pray we develop him into a top QB.  

Well I suggest you watch the film I assure you wrong deadly accurate throws with anticipation & his ball placement is top tier