Bears/Packers GDT 11-29-20

beardown3231

11 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Somehow he and Trevathan keep ending up on Adams

Sounds like one of those "him" plays that Nagy doesn't have in his offense. XD

Imagine having competence coordinating the offense to target and exploit weaknesses. 

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Yeah, the 3-4 defense has been horrible.  I'd hate to have one of the best units every year. 

The thing I don't like is how bad the defense looks when Hicks isn't  playing, two years a row now when he goes out the defense gets shredded. I would hope'like to see other players step up so there isn't as big of a drop off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

Well. He can't read a defense so that helps. Hey there's double coverage lets just heave it. 

Yeah, we're on the same page here. Between the terrible call to let him throw it deep and the terrible decision to actually throw the ball, they're a mess. Hopefully this game ends 41-9 if that means a FO sweep tomorrow

• Like 1

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

The thing I don't like is how bad the defense looks when Hicks isn't  playing, two years a row now when he goes out the defense gets shredded. I would hope'like to see other players step up so there isn't as big of a drop off.

Yeah why aren't the backup players all pros? We've only lost RRH,Hicks and Goldman this year. Must be the scheme. 

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

I understand your point about other players stepping up but every defense is worse without one of their best players. 

Just now, beardown3231 said:

Yeah, we're on the same page here. Between the terrible call to let him throw it deep and the terrible decision to actually throw the ball, they're a mess. Hopefully this game ends 41-9 if that means a FO sweep tomorrow

I don't think it will man. 

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I understand your point about other players stepping up but every defense is worse without one of their best players. 

I'm not expecting them to stay at the same level of play, just not the garbage level they have shown. They can't be that dependent on one player.