Bears/Packers GDT 11-29-20

beardown3231

8 minutes ago, 41st ward Chicagoian said:

Not on the bears. But look at Ryan Tannehill.  He revived his career on a different team.    

Also see Lenard Floyd.  He’s having a hell of a season on the Rams. 

Tannehill was 100X better than Mitch in Miami with as bad a supporting cast.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, WindyCity said:

There is no point in discussing anything to do with this team until Pace and Nagy are fired.

It doesnt matter what we do this season. This team is so deeply flawed.

Oh, that isn't true at all. It's situations like this when forums are the absolute best. 

Who do you want as the next GM?

17 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Why do I still have to still see quoted posts from fools I have put on ignore? 

Because life is cruel? 🙂

9 hours ago, 41st ward Chicagoian said:

I turned that Sh*t show off at half time.  Nagy should be fired today. 

I'm sort of surprised he wasn't. Instead, he slides in behind that microphone and relates how he had some "show a little pride out there" chat with his team. What utter bull****. I've seen plenty of head coaches do some really low, and questionable, things...that's way up there. Call out your team over your own incompetence. What a class act Nagy has turned out to be. 

• Like 1

The biggest problem i see brewing now is that a number of other teams are already mid GM/HC search, while we're still sitting around with Nagy and Pace for no damn reason.

Also of note, reports are that George McCasky is furious and that Pace/Nagy are almost assuredly gone.... AT THE END OF THE SEASON.   Ted Phillips and George himself working that McCasky nepotism in their favor for yet another chance to screw this franchise up.

19 minutes ago, Epyon said:

The biggest problem i see brewing now is that a number of other teams are already mid GM/HC search, while we're still sitting around with Nagy and Pace for no damn reason.

Also of note, reports are that George McCasky is furious and that Pace/Nagy are almost assuredly gone.... AT THE END OF THE SEASON.   Ted Phillips and George himself working that McCasky nepotism in their favor for yet another chance to screw this franchise up.

Well, that makes sense...if they don't want Pagano as HC. There's only five games left. If there is no one in house they want to give a try-out to, just let them all limp to the finish line, and then be done with it. 

On 11/29/2020 at 9:52 PM, beardown3231 said:

Was it @MonserinNC? He's the one who told me in the preseason that he "wouldn't doubt 12 wins" but "guarantees 10."

Oh it for sure was me, Im not hiding, haha....  I just been busy with work

This team has underperformed. They just full on missed at QB and its not much you can do about it. I liked the Quinn signing but he basically has just came in and rippied us off.

With injuries to the Offensive line I think its fair to say we have the worst in the league.

Those really are my only 3 thoughts haha

• Like 1