Bears/Packers GDT 11-29-20

beardown3231

Just now, Pool said:

Maybe, but bigger picture you can't argue that Nagy didn't fail Trubisky much moreso than Trubisky failed Nagy. Trubisky has the tools and Nagy could not get any production out of him or a whole plethora of other offensive players.

It's not a maybe it's a fact. In 10 years Nagy won't be even remembered. It's going to be Mitch especially in this QB class. Having tools is only the first step. 

Just now, GOGRIESE said:

It's not a maybe it's a fact. In 10 years Nagy won't be even remembered. It's going to be Mitch especially in this QB class. Having tools is only the first step. 

And step 2 would be coaching. Which he has not gotten here. That's beyond obvious after the Foles games.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

His opinion is heard when choosing GM's. That's pretty well known at this point. George said he would be involved in both the Emery and Pace hires

In the day to day operations of the Bears he has nothing to do with it. Not one thing. I don't care if he gets fired so long as Pace and Nagy are. They matter. 

Just now, Pool said:

And step 2 would be coaching. Which he has not gotten here. That's beyond obvious after the Foles games.

He can't just stand there and get spoon fed. It has to be a give and a take. I'm not sure if he was actually mentally prepared to play QB in this league and if he ever will be. 

2 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

In the day to day operations of the Bears he has nothing to do with it. Not one thing. I don't care if he gets fired so long as Pace and Nagy are. They matter. 

I don't give a **** about day to day. If his opinion is being listened to when the GM is being hired, I care.

• Like 1

Just now, GOGRIESE said:

He can't just stand there and get spoon fed. It has to be a give and a take. I'm not sure if he was actually mentally prepared to play QB in this league and if he ever will be. 

I get what you are saying but at the same time you are kind of arguing my point for me except instead of realizing you are talking about a coaches actual job you are putting it on Trubisky.