Would the Warriors be interested in something liek this:

Jeremi Grant
Mason Plumlee
Cory Joseph
Jalil Okafor

for 

Andrew Wiggins
James Wiseman

Would line up salary wise, which is why Okafor and Joseph have to be included.  I would be fine finding a way to do it without Wiggins but would be tougher salary wise.  

Warriors might give up Wiseman or 7 but not both IMO.  Plus I think Warriors can get better players for that package.  

32 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Warriors might give up Wiseman or 7 but not both IMO.  Plus I think Warriors can get better players for that package.  

Agreed.  Think the current iteration is too light of a return for Golden State, and without both Wiseman and #7 it's too light for Detroit.

9 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Also I didn’t Love Wiseman coming out. I want that on the record. 

That is to not to say that I’m still intrigued plus a change of scenery for last years #2 pick. I mean I don’t love this move or moving Pascal in general but it’s not bad. I’ll let it stew. 

22 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

That is to not to say that I’m still intrigued plus a change of scenery for last years #2 pick. I mean I don’t love this move or moving Pascal in general but it’s not bad. I’ll let it stew. 

If you can get Wiggins, Wiseman and #7 for Pascal coming off of a torn shoulder I think you have to take it.

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If you can get Wiggins, Wiseman and #7 for Pascal coming off of a torn shoulder I think you have to take it.

then take Suggs at 4 and Keon Johnson at 7.  Raptors would have some nice pieces in the future if Wiseman pans out too. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

then take Suggs at 4 and Keon Johnson at 7.  Raptors would have some nice pieces in the future if Wiseman pans out too. 

One thing that could throw a curveball into this scenario is if the Cavaliers take Suggs at #3 and Mobley is on the board at #4. 

8 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Grant is getting a tad bitter overrated IMO.  People looking at the numbers he had but it was on a bad team. His PER was 16.98. No way I trade Wiseman, Wiggins and 7 for a package centered around him. 

Yeah we've seen what type of role/production Grant can produce on a playoff team in Denver and OKC. His scoring numbers were up last year but his efficiency numbers were down on one of the worst teams in the league. 

Looking at prospects we could potentially land at #30, the only two that I think could be instant rotational guys for us are Ayo Dosunmu or Trey Murphy but I don't think either guy makes it that far down the board. Seems like Murphy got a 1st round promise after his combine performance because he was considering going back to school but just hired an agent earlier today. 

So if we keep the pick and those two guys are off the board I'm on the Josh Primo hype train. He's the youngest player in the class, 6'5" 190 two guard with a 6'10" wingspan and pretty shooting mechanics. Probably a couple of years away but I like his upside at the end of the first round, could be a lottery pick if he returns to school.

4 hours ago, brownie man said:

Pick 3 and an unprotected 2022 first rounder for number 1 overall. 

I need Cade 

I'd strongly consider it based on workouts and their thoughts on green.  But Houston would have to take Suggs or Mobley for me to even consider it. Also probably would want Allen or something else thrown in.