eagles18 take on the State of the Eagles

eagles18

5 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

It's just tough bc a lot of new HC who come in will want their own QB. But that can't happen bc of Carson's money the next couple years. It's a weird situation, one that was clearly unexpected for us to be in.

Nah, Carson is probably one of the main reasons, if not THE main reason why people will take this job

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Nah, Carson is probably one of the main reasons, if not THE main reason why people will take this job

Yep, take as old as time. Hubris of nfl coaches will keep interest up. Plenty of people will think they can fix him...who knows.

20 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

QBs who play as bad as Wentz either never start again or retire this whole he can be fixed narrative is weird. So he's gonna be the first? Lol

Is Carson going to be the 1st ever QB to just abruptly go from top 10 franchise guy to a backup in the league in the absence of injury, in the prime of his career? 

Either way, we will see a 1st here.

21 hours ago, Daimonas said:

Seems like you all just up and forgot how ninja acts when things get bad. None of this is out of the ordinary for him.

I genuinely have no hope for carson even before seeing the article i posted i knew Wentz 2017 success was based on unrealistic numbers on 3rd down and in the redzone didn't realize he wasn't good on 1st and 2nd that year though.